Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kkhh

Doesn’t say as they don’t come out until the 7th. It’s in November 2023,it will be hard for them to stay relevant until then. Vogue is already starting to repeat stories on the pod 😴

Reactions: 14

RALN

I feel like vogue was hurt behind the laughs and I also felt that Joanne did feel bad about it. She was VERY nice to vogue on the podcast this week. Something just feels a bit awkward or fake lately.

Bad time for their friendship to be falling apart when they are starting a tour

If I asked my friend to be my child's godmother and they went to get botox and wine the morning if the christening and missed it I would be phasing out that friendship. I'd do it for the outfit was she in alone

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
For anyone asking why the mini episode, clearly it’s for extra ad revenue!
I always think the adverts are worse on the mini episodes. Pure sly ones too. The one I was listening to yesterday (from august) there was an ad for Quiz clothes vogue telling Joanne how nice their clothes were and how it’s not just clothes. They try and make them sound like normal conversation but as if either of them would buy a dress in quiz 😂

• Haha

Sineadmc85

You’re right it’s no less selfish, but the wider implications of admitting that it was cos of the sesh are deeper so makes sense that the Botox story could be a cover up
I don't think she'd get away with lying about the Botox. She mentioned she was with Ewan earlier and I don't think he'd be pleased been roped into a lie. Her face looked odd on the day so the facial and botox explains that. She even said to Joe something

You’re right it’s no less selfish, but the wider implications of admitting that it was cos of the sesh are deeper so makes sense that the Botox story could be a cover up
I don't think she'd get away with lying about the Botox. She mentioned she was with Ewan earlier and I don't think he'd be pleased been roped into a lie. Her face looked odd on the day so the facial and botox explains that. She even said to Joe something

I don't think she'd get away with lying about the Botox. She mentioned she was with Ewan earlier and I don't think he'd be pleased been roped into a lie. Her face looked odd on the day so the facial and botox explains that. She even said to Joe something along the lines of 'i looked a state, I couldn't wear eye make up as I had my eyes done (fair enough) and had just had a facial so couldn't wear other makeup'. Why schedule these apts before the christening so?
I get it's possible that the one glass she had after was actually more but I find it amazing that someone with a 'drinking problem' could manage to make every single professional arrangement (and there are many) but not this.
The only other thing I can think is that they have fabricated/are exaggerating as they think it will some how benefit the pod. The whole "ah Joanne, she's hopeless" routine. Again though, others would have to be roped in to the lie and I can't see Vogue been ok been made to look like a fool and Joanne been ok looking that selfish.
I hate been down on Joanne. I am/was such a massive fan. I'm seeing her in Dec and honestly I'm not looking forward to it as much as I was.
It's just so strange. And the fact that she doesn't sound one bit sorry.
Someone mentioned she was kinder to Vogue in the pod but I disagree. She was taking the piss out of V texting her being cross (totally normal - like HELLO) and STILL taking the piss out of ALL the godparents and how she's a better one than Meghan. Like, the neck to still take the piss with that. There were 4 Joanne and it's been established now that's common in the UK. As V siad thank god they had more than her. It's so nasty to brazen out her wrong doing the way she was. I can't stand people who can't apologise.
Its gas as it feels like the kind of thing a listener would write in about and they would both be saying what bad form it is.
My heart just goes out to Vogue. Regardless of whatever front you might put up you couldn't not be upset and embarrassed by that.
I always thought Joanne was a girls girl but I don't think that anymore.
I wish she could come up with a better explanation or address it in someway but I'd say they will carry on regardless now and it won't be mentioned again.
For me though the damage is done. The pod will not be what it once was.

Sorry folks. That got a bit jumbled but ya know what I'm saying 😉

Last edited:

Muses

Has Vogue actually 'unasked' Joanne! I though that was a joke!
Don't think so. Think the hurt came from Joanne realizing that she was in fact just one of several Godmothers for Otto, not his only one.

• Wow

Princessax

VIP Member
Feel a bit like Joanne’s actually got stories to share but vogue just speaks about her kids alll the time. I get she’s a mum but cmon, surely Joanne finds her a bit un-relatable sometimes??

SozBbz

VIP Member
Ridiculous that. They might live in London but neither of them are British.
Joanne posted that Global, the company who distribute/produce their podcast isnt releasing any podcasts today, so I don’t know what you expect them to do about it 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Veenah

I have ADHD and constantly accidentally interrupt people when I think they’re done or have a thought pop into my head that just bursts out before I even think and it’s one of the things I’m most self conscious about in life but I’m not aware of Vogue having it so she’s probably just rude haha. But just in general please give us some grace some of us have mouths that go before our heads and it’s really really embarrassing 😅
Don't be embarrassed or take any comments here personally! The difference is when Vogue interrupts it doesn't seem like she has a thought that bursts out - it's usually to make a story about herself and bring the attention back to her. She shouts over Joanne and it usually starts with "I...". I do think she can be quite funny and I enjoy the pod but she needs to pull back on that.

Puffin

VIP Member
I'm struggling to make it through a full.pod recently. I think Joanne is just burned out. I'd say the adrenaline highs of being on stage , followed by the travelling to locations, living out of a suitcase while still having multiple professional and personal commitments must be exhausting. IMO the fatigue is what's making her appear different. Patience levels deplete when you are permanently tired

Edited:typos

Last edited:

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It was the one thing that Joanne couldn’t use her humour to get out of. She knows she fucked up. Even if she mostly laughed it off her measly attempt at being humorous couldn’t hide it.

Reactions: 13

miagia

Also, she must get some kind of discount or preferential treatment from purple dragon but it's never disclosed. I haven't listened to the pod in ages so no idea if their relationship sounds like it's gone down hill but I live near Vogue and see her a lot/the kids a lot. I saw her the other week alone with all three kids, although generally she's with other people. I've only seen the kids with a nanny once. Also seen Joanne and Vogue in Chelsea the other week. Joanne was going on about someone owing her money and Vogue looked bored 😂

• Haha

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Thought Joanne was absolutely gas on todays podcast, her slagging of Vogue was on point, specially about her denying having Botox. When Vogue talks about the kids it’s a snore fest though
Yes!! The kids talk is getting very boring, they could be ready to discuss something really good and Vogue just ruins it with a monotonous story!

Lemomsandlimes

This is not gona be popular and am not getting into a war of words ,
But am not sure I believe the “ I dated Alan Story “

Tellyawhat

It sounds like Joanne is burning the candles at both end above a fire pit. I wouldn't be surprised if she was on Snow to keep herself going. Joanne is obviously selfish booked herself in for botox on the day of the Christening there was no need. I get she's riding her wave of popularity because let's face it she could be cancelled so quickly. I think her management have a duty of care to her to not book her out so much so she can have some recovery time.

Loved Joanne's dig about how if you beg for something enough you'll get it sent to you for free. So true for most influencers.

• Haha

Bezzzz

Fuck what pippa Middleton would think. (or any Middleton or matthews for that matter … British class system is made of cardboard)