Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glamgal01

Right because women who are successful probably slept their way to he top. :rolleyes:

PJ Gallagher also isn't very funny as well as being unattractive.

Unless you saw this with your own eyes rather than "heard it through people working at the [tiny] venues" then I'm calling bullshit.

He's not funny and dog rough looking and he has no sway in the comedy world, he's not even big time himself - is he even known outside of Ireland? How would sleepingvwith him have even benefitted her?

Relax. I never said anything of the sort about him or her. The person who told me has zero reason to lie. They had an affair, it was known. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to 🙂

Reactions: 1

msmith2006

VIP Member
You must have got a nice priest 🤣🤣
The ones around my way refuse it.
I'm not religious so I find the whole thing a bit pointless but I am a really good godmother 😅😅
lol we actually had the Canon which prob makes it even more surprising but anywho. Joanne has talked before about how she usually does cash gifts so I'd love her as a godmother haha

lunchable

Chatty Member
The pod is so inconsistent it's ridiculous!! How they are going to keep an audience and keep people engaged until next November blows my mind!
Not to sound like a link but I’ve gone off the pod and would still happily see them if I had tickets but I love in Canada now so that’s not happening 😂 I think even if loads stop listening as much it’s not gonna be much of an issue I’d say it’ll be a good show anyway

Deevee47

VIP Member
I still think it’s pretty vile the way she mentions that. I’d be pretty embarrassed- she wears it like a prize. Woukd she be ok if her kids did that when they’re grown up?
Pretty sure Vogue grew up in a house with tennis courts, she talks shoplifting etc to try and come across as relatable.

Kellypol

Why would it not be a 50/50 split?
When the pod started, let's face it, Vogue was the bigger name. She all ready had an established pod with Spencer. She was appearing on shows and TV ads.
Joanne was doing small time gigs.
The pod is bringing in 2.5 million listeners a week now so there's no question that the pod has raised her profile hugely.

Regardless of who is funnier and who isn't, they are both doing the same amount of work on it.
I guess us Joanne fans* have Vogue to thank for providing the platform for Joanne and rising her star, thanks Vogue!

*Saying that as someone who originally couldn't stand Vogue and was only vaguely familiar with Joanne before MTGM came on the scene.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
I think there's something going on behind the scenes. The tickets for the live shows flew out but there's been no mention of anymore dates (just that they are coming). I'd have thought they'd at least book UK dates by now. I see Joanne is still putting on Prosecco Express dates in Dubai. I think J has benefitted more from the pod than V and maybe this is putting stress on their friendship.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does anyone know how their friendship started? I know they knew each other years ago but weren’t friends. Must be a recent enough friendship if Joanne wasn’t even at Vogue’s wedding (both of them)

• Haha

BeckBeck

Just catching up on pod from a few weeks ago.
Did anyone work out what company didn’t want to work with Vogue again, due to something Joanne said on the Pod?

Ailte

VIP Member
Absolutely love the podcast, but I'm finding the last couple of ones, they are sort of bickering, if any of you listened to it galz I feel they are going the way they did...🤷‍♀️
There was defo a moment when Joanne paused and not in a good way when vogue pretty much called her stupid. Vogue was out of line and Joanne definitely is more educated and informed but one could argue that vogue is the real one with intelligence given where she’s managed to get in the world!👀