Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LateG0ssiper

I'd say it is 50/50. Vogue gave her the exposure and got her going. 100% Joanne is carrying it. I'll be interested to read Joanne's book when it comes out. I wonder will it be for this Christmas? Anyone heard it's launch date?
No chance of it being this year, she's barely started it by the sound of things!

Reactions: 2

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Most people I know have an irregular one tbf or if you usually get symptoms before it and then you don’t it’ll be a surprise. Or she wasn’t due and her periods are normally like clockwork. I like to think I’d have said ‘Thanks so much for letting me know!’ too but that’s with the hindsight of knowing she did actually have her period, I can’t honestly say that’s how I’d react in the moment, I don’t think anyone was in the wrong here really they both ended up embarrassed and sorted it out

Side note wondering what the SSE arena looks like with 3K capacity? Do they just dim the lights for the places where people aren’t sitting, must look weird
I'm pretty sure she said on a pod that they have curtains and they close off areas ?

Basketweaver

I would say daily mail celeb Goss sleuths such as joanne and vogue are just gagging to discuss the Harry and meghan nf drama this wk and last but because of vogue royal adjacent life simply can't....that said I see joanne put up a story showing she was watching it but there won't be any pod discussion

pommynoir

VIP Member
Are the ads them or from Spotify? Haven’t listened in a while but I’ve never had ads when I listen to it.. Hope it hasn’t changed! 😏
Yeah it’s them talking about selling things online I think with something called shopify and another one right next to it but I was skipping them when I realised. The episodes I was listening to had about 3 or 4 ads other than the initial one in the 45 minute pod.

i totally get the need for advertising just excessive and annoying, but like I said thank god you can fast forward them!

Tellyawhat

yea in my opinion he just was not a very nice person. never had the decency to end our relationship in a mature way, instead just decided to block me on everything 😂 this was after I called him out for not wishing me a happy valentine’s day, no flowers etc, and also a friend spotting him on Raya when we were supposed to be exclusive. Last I heard from him was when he left me with a 1500 bill in the K Club (I’m a college student) after saying it was his treat… also loves a name drop as I think he knows the lads from Boyzone? Keith Duffy I think? I hope he has good intentions with her but I definitely think he’s a bit of a social climber 😂
This has given me the 2nd hand ick.. Was there a bit of craic about him or just a pretty picture? To me he is an absolute babe but there's only so far thst will get you if he doesn't have good chat.

I also think good looking guys just think they can get away with this kind of behavior because they'll pick up another girl. It makes my blood boil.

Oh sure she wasnt even at the wedding. Id imagine theres expectations from the Matthews that she'll behave appropriately
She wasn't at the wedding of Pippa and James? Did they fall out?

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I think since I've started to read this thread I've begun to dislike the pod more and more. Things i never noticed before (vogues interrupting and Joannes laugh) now stand out a mile. Can't enjoy it same as before!!!
Hahahah same !!!!! Half sorry I start reading here !!!

Where are ye all listening to the pod ? I listened last night on Spotify with no earphones and didn't notice anything up with the sound?

Reactions: 1

roo689

VIP Member
Is Joanne planning to move back to Dublin permanently? Must be due to Alan not being able to move there

Reactions: 1