Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I would have been upset too. It really isn't the done thing in Ireland to have more than two (and I know a handful will say they had more) but Joanne's understanding would have been 2 godparents
I definitely would have been annoyed too especially 'cause Vogue asked Joanne to be godmother during the podcast and she kinda made a big deal about it.

Reactions: 2

Bezzzz

It wasn’t about you, and there wasn’t anything directed towards you in anyway. It was more of a joke about me reporting back from a different group. 😅

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I love vogue & Joanne and the podcast! However, I can’t get past how vogue says her own name on the podcast, I’m 99%sure she says ‘bogue’ Williams, it annoys me more than it should

• Haha

lavendervase

VIP Member
I had a friend who was at it and said the same! I feel sorry for the girl who told her, surely drunk or not, she was just trying to help? Heard Joanne came across badly at it!
I don’t know if she came across badly but she didn’t know how to react at all and to be fair I don’t think I would have either!
It was just odd all round.
She did say what she said she did on the pod “I’ll not embarrass you by telling everyone what you just said”
I think she thought it was a weird form of heckling.
I certainly didn’t notice it anyway neither did anyone I was with.

Swordshead

If you listened to her one with Annie Mac it’s basically the same stuff covered!
Yeah but I liked how he was with her in this podcast. With his first few (Big Fish btw) the CEO guests did ALL the talking themselves and he didn't have to encourage the conversation. I felt like he knew he had to be way more interactive and chatty to get Joanne to properly open up. Wow! I was expecting her adoption to be an issue and it isn't at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ But her bulimia still feels very recent and she didn't seem to reeeeally explain it, despite therapy 🤔

I don't know why I thought she would be full on explaining how insecure/messed up/ etc but she didn't. She said she's always been confident in herself and choices. It was oddly refreshing but at the same time, felt like she was also lying through her teeth 🙊

Last edited:

captainkirk

Chatty Member
No Dennis was a while ago, she was calling Alan 'Peter'. think the article has just got mixed up
I think that’s the article getting mixed up too! I remember the same article in the indo recently and it was said here they got the story about Denis from the pod ages ago and thought it was her current guy. Sloppy journalism!

roo689

VIP Member
I mean Vogue has 3 small children and other commitments. I imagine logistically Dublin was the easiest thing for them to do as she can stay at her house and have her family watch the kids at night.

I've picked up on no tensions on the pod and I'm usually quite good at spotting things like that...
Agreed plus I imagine the podcast is a lot bigger over here in Ireland