Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsgoingon898

I don’t know if she came across badly but she didn’t know how to react at all and to be fair I don’t think I would have either!
It was just odd all round.
She did say what she said she did on the pod “I’ll not embarrass you by telling everyone what you just said”
I think she thought it was a weird form of heckling.
I certainly didn’t notice it anyway neither did anyone I was with.
Haven’t heard the pod yet, what did the girl say to her?

Reactions: 1
She’s always always talking about cheating men/boyfriends/husbands! Literally listen back to them all it’s prob mentioned every other episode especially at the start, actually not just at the start even in the Wednesday extra episodes when people right in.
Ah ok thanks I’m months behind on episodes 😣

Deevee47

VIP Member
Did he fall asleep when having ***? Is it a regular thing he does??? She seems so into him. I hope he doesn’t break her heart.
Any more tea, I’ve the kettle on 🫖
Happy?? Do you think?
She constantly surrounds herself with people and never seems to spend time alone. He’s someone she factors into her life. Weird.
Yeah it was all very fast when you look at the timeline -
Spenny & Vogue met on the Jump Feb 2017, got engaged in Jan 2018, married in June 2018 and Theodore was born Sept 2018.

It does seem fast but they do seem very happy.
[/QUOTE]

wellypark99

To be fair I doubt Prada Peter earned his nickname from skipping to the toilet when it's his turn to pay for a round. I would say the W was his idea, or they were invited and paid a discounted rate if they mentioned it a few times cuz I saw your one Hello Tefi there too around the same time.
Yeah I think the same - she's mentioned on the pod and posted on her Insta pics of him with his designer gear (Prada wash bag, LV holdall etc) so whatever he does, he must have some money

Joanne is making enough herself now that I doubt she'd be looking to go out with someone who couldn't pay their way or keep up with her lifestyle

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I liked let's solve nothing but muireann is seriously unfunny and very dorky or something. Used to cringe at her. Love Joanne she's gas and relatable but I do find it funny listening to her talking about cheating husbands and the other woman etc as its well known that she had an affair with pj Gallagher when he was in a long term relationship. They broke up over it and all
WHAT?!!!!

☕

backbabey

this isn’t the right place to ask so apologies but is the palladium easy to get to? I have tickets for a show and don’t know whether to drive back to Bristol the same night or whether it’s easier to stay up. X
Nooooo. Definitely do not drive it would be near impossible, or it will cost a fortune. It’s just off Oxford street which is hell.
If you’re coming from Bristol I would suggest the train. As driving anywhere in london is just stress 😊x