Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Also, she must get some kind of discount or preferential treatment from purple dragon but it's never disclosed. I haven't listened to the pod in ages so no idea if their relationship sounds like it's gone down hill but I live near Vogue and see her a lot/the kids a lot. I saw her the other week alone with all three kids, although generally she's with other people. I've only seen the kids with a nanny once. Also seen Joanne and Vogue in Chelsea the other week. Joanne was going on about someone owing her money and Vogue looked bored 😂
Wow - are they both as gorgeous in real life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
That girl that had a one night stand with the groom 😬 would you all tell the friend?
I think I would say nothing

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever watched fade street !!! Does anyone know where I can catch it ? You tube maybe ?

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Ah, we'd know by now if he had kids. Sure he's such a celeb he has to use Raya. I'm sure there's a Wikipedia for him somewhere 😏

roo689

VIP Member
Yep I am a mature student. I was 24 when we were dating. I think he was 41 at the time so 42 now? I was defo a bit naive to say the least haha. Yea he’s good friends with Keith Duffy’s son Jay who is an actor in London so got referred by him as far as I know!
His LinkedIn says he is in sales again. Does he have kids?

Yeah and on that show Joanne was at Theodore’s christening. Is there confirmation she wasn’t at either wedding?

On the pod once they mention mixing in the same friend group but sounds like a large one years ago. Defo not a new friendship I’d say they knew each other in their 20s, Joanne was joking about Vogue being in the cool group or too pretty or something
She was at the wedding they filmed for some show and their offical wedding I don't think so as they only had like 30 at rhaf

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
What was he doing previously if he was unemployed and was he looking for work? I hope he isn't only interested in Joanne now she's successful.
I think if he was fame seeking he would have a public Instagram and would be on hers more.

Last edited:

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Yes, but you could say this about all WEDDINGS too!!! Each to their own, I will get mind christened too.
I wouldn't say this about all WEDDINGS too. All occasions mean different things to different people. But you, of course, can say it 😜