Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't seem to think it was a big deal!
I'm kind of gone off her now...like a female ick

Reactions: 16
She doesn't seem to think it was a big deal!
I'm kind of gone off her now...like a female ick
I hate to say it but me too! Just a little bit. She seems like a lot! Strikes me as someone who has constant drama.
You’d wonder what’s going on - someone said a few pages back that in last weeks pod when vogue asked her if she was still coming to the christening, it was as if Vogue half expected her to bail. And then she did! But I don’t understand coz last week Joanne seemed well up for it and said she would even do a reading! Maybe they’re not as close behind the pod as we think. More of a business friendship maybe? Who knows

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They mustn’t be that close beneath it all. It’s more of a business arrangement I’d say, giving the people what they want by appearing to be close but it’s actually fairly superficial beneath it all. The thing is I actually do believe that Vogue has a lot of time for Joanne and is very fond of her, has been good to her in the past letting her stay in her home(s) and helping herself to whatever she wanted - and this is how Joanne repays her? Joanne doesn’t seem to have the same appreciation for the friendship. She’s a flake who would drop her like a hot snot in a heartbeat. I can’t stand flaky and unreliable people.

Reactions: 22
They mustn’t be that close beneath it all. It’s more of a business arrangement I’d say, giving the people what they want by appearing to be close but it’s actually fairly superficial beneath it all. The thing is I actually do believe that Vogue has a lot of time for Joanne and is very fond of her, has been good to her in the past letting her stay in her home(s) and helping herself to whatever she wanted - and this is how Joanne repays her? Joanne doesn’t seem to have the same appreciation for the friendship. She’s a flake who would drop her like a hot snot in a heartbeat. I can’t stand flaky and unreliable people.
I feel the exact same, I feel really sorry for Vogue I think she’s been so supportive of Joanne and is genuinely proud of her success and is just having it thrown in her face a bit, and is still being so good natured.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just listening now - Joanne missed the entire mass?! I thought she was late to the church, but no...she didn't even make it into the church at all!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did she give a reason why? I can’t listen until after work. What was the reason for turning up like a scruff?! So missed the mass AND turned up late looking like that. Jesus, so offensive.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm high maintenance but that's borderline friendship ending stuff. Really really gone off her now. Vogue has the patience of a saint. Or maybe they aren't actually as close as we're led to believe. She doesn't even seem sorry!

Reactions: 21
That's kind of damaging to the podcast in a way. Their popularity is partially based on us thinking they're actually friends like. I'm not as convinced now as I once was.

Reactions: 8
And the reason she missed the christening - coz she forgot her passport and had to go and get it. She’s a total disaster

Reactions: 4
Did she give a reason why? I can’t listen until after work. What was the reason for turning up like a scruff?! So missed the mass AND turned up late looking like that. Jesus, so offensive.
The plan was for Joanne to meet them at the church before the mass.
Vogues mam, one of the other godmothers and Otto went together and got lost on the way to the church- I dunno what happened but Vogue said they ended us going to 3 different churches?! 😂
It was due to start at 20 past 1 and Otto didn't arrive till 25 to 2 (Vogue was very flustered about this 😂 and the priest was getting annoyed)
Then Vogue realised that Joanne wasn't there and said to start anyway as they were already late and Joanne would probably show up any minute.
What I took from this was that - The christening started late and Joanne STILL couldn't make it on time.

Joanne was standing outside after the service with a wheely suitcase.
Her explanation was that she had a 'busy day' - she had a show the night before, had to pack her suitcase and had a botox appointment that morning. After the botox she went to the place next door for a glass of wine. When she was paying she realised she had no passport in her bag, and no pyjamas or jacket. So she had to get an Uber back to her place and grab her stuff.

Joanne tried to defend herself and said Vogue was very light on the details and never really told her where it was on or what was happening. At this point Vogue pulled out a text that she had sent Joanne with the time, address etc.

So...she missed the entire christening and didn't bring a present.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Wow she’s an absolute disgrace. There comes a time when you have to stop making excuses for rude behaviour and excusing it as being gas and quirky, that’s is sooo insulting and I would be fuming.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Wow she’s an absolute disgrace. There comes a time when you have to stop making excuses for rude behaviour and excusing it as being gas and quirky, that’s is sooo insulting and I would be fuming.
Yeah - and she is just laughing about it the whole way through.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was a few mins late for my friends wedding (due to a bad accident en route). She was really pissed off with me and still brings it up 5 years later.
Jesus if I missed the child christening and me a godparent, she'd never speak to me again

Reactions: 7
I wonder is she on the bag? She has all the hallmarks of a friend I used to have, totally chaotic and couldn’t get her tit together and completely addicted to the snow. Sure she has to be on something to keep her fuelled

Reactions: 25
The plan was for Joanne to meet them at the church before the mass.
Vogues mam, one of the other godmothers and Otto went together and got lost on the way to the church- I dunno what happened but Vogue said they ended us going to 3 different churches?! 😂
It was due to start at 20 past 1 and Otto didn't arrive till 25 to 2 (Vogue was very flustered about this 😂 and the priest was getting annoyed)
Then Vogue realised that Joanne wasn't there and said to start anyway as they were already late and Joanne would probably show up any minute.
What I took from this was that - The christening started late and Joanne STILL couldn't make it on time.

Joanne was standing outside after the service with a wheely suitcase.
Her explanation was that she had a 'busy day' - she had a show the night before, had to pack her suitcase and had a botox appointment that morning. After the botox she went to the place next door for a glass of wine. When she was paying she realised she had no passport in her bag, and no pyjamas or jacket. So she had to get an Uber back to her place and grab her stuff.

Joanne tried to defend herself and said Vogue was very light on the details and never really told her where it was on or what was happening. At this point Vogue pulled out a text that she had sent Joanne with the time, address etc.

So...she missed the entire christening and didn't bring a present.
And just to add to this, she then went for a free two hour lunch with them so nothing stopping her from getting the passport after the christening. She had time.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just think Joanne is over Vogue. Even her reading out the mean daily mail comments seemed a bit too catty 😬

Reactions: 9
And the reason she missed the christening - coz she forgot her passport and had to go and get it. She’s a total disaster
Not helped by the fact that she spent her morning getting Botox, profilo and drinking wine, which was a contributing factor to why she looked such a state.

Friendships have been ended over less.

She’s a walking natural disaster 🌪🌪🌪

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.