Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they are friends in real life but not ‘besties’ if you know what I mean.. I really think the Whole thing was fabricated or at the very least embellished for content.

Reactions: 2
Ok honestly why does anyone give a shaky shite what Pippa Middleton or any other snotty elite Brit thinks why does she even come into it that whole sect of society is not someone to look for admiration from I feel like I’m taking crazy pills every time someone says ‘Oh but what would Pippa think’ 😵💫😵💫😵💫 apologies I did previously say I’d bite my tongue cos I’m like a broken record but it just baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok honestly why does anyone give a shaky shite what Pippa Middleton or any other snotty elite Brit thinks why does she even come into it that whole sect of society is not someone to look for admiration from I feel like I’m taking crazy pills every time someone says ‘Oh but what would Pippa think’ 😵💫😵💫😵💫 apologies I did previously say I’d bite my tongue cos I’m like a broken record but it just baffles me
I also don't get it!
Especially when Joanne is Irish - WHO CARES!?

Reactions: 11
I’m not ashamed to admit that if knew Pippa was going to be in attendance I would be pulling out all the stops! 🤷🏼‍♀️ If that makes me sad I couldn’t care less 😂 we all dress to impress. It’s nothing new to dress nicer when you know a particular someone will be in attendance. Same way I’d like to look my best ridey self if I was in a room with Brad Pitt 😄

Reactions: 10
Coming across like she really is pissed about the godparent thing 🙈 vogue said on the pod a few times about her not being there but still got photos for the gram, so I’d say she is less than pleased

Reactions: 6
I’m not ashamed to admit that if knew Pippa was going to be in attendance I would be pulling out all the stops! 🤷🏼‍♀️ If that makes me sad I couldn’t care less 😂 we all dress to impress. It’s nothing new to dress nicer when you know a particular someone will be in attendance. Same way I’d like to look my best ridey self if I was in a room with Brad Pitt 😄
I would be the same, if I knew there was going to be a few glam gals at an event I would make a big effort!
Joanne let herself down on so many levels.

Reactions: 5
How can she be godmother if she didn’t turn up? Or was that mentioned? I think it’s outrageous and disgusting, I’d definitely end a friendship over it.

I don’t think their friendship is business based, otherwise why would Vogue ask her to be godmother surely not for content.

Reactions: 7
I listened too and was soooo disappointed in Joanne. She knows how important a role it is and as much as I am not a mad fan of vogue’s she has been very supportive of Joanne - letting her stay in her home etc she seems like a right mess at the moment. I do genuinely think she’s being worked to the bone which is making her scatty behaviour so much worse.
I would be gutted if my friend didn’t turn up to be Godmother to our child -but managed to fit in profilo, botox and wine!!!!?!?
then going along for the craic and a free lunch when she could have got her passport then. It makes me sad actually. Vogue must have felt let down and I’m sure the family and friends were all shaking their heads. Not cool Joanne, not cool.

Reactions: 27
Call me a conspiracy theorist but I don't believe the story. I don't think Joanne would be so selfish to put profilo, botox and a two hour lunch ahead of her godchild. Especially when she wants kids herself. I think she was on the sesh and lost track of time, but admitting that means admitting to a bigger problem. Or else maybe having kids is proving harder than she thought so family functions are emotionally taxing. I don't know, like I said I just don't buy it.

Reactions: 16
I think there is a reasonably likely prospect it was exaggerated for the lols (although I'm aware not many here find it funny).

I dunno. If Joanne was gonna find it difficult, for whatever reason, it definitely makes more sense to decline the offer than just not show up. Surely? With regards the session I don't think prioritising a piss up is less selfish than prioritising Botox. Having a drinking problem doesn't really change that. I've also never heard of her not showing to her gigs, or even being late, so a drinking problem is unlikely.
It really just reeks of not valuing Vogue or their friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think there is a reasonably likely prospect it was exaggerated for the lols (although I'm aware not many here find it funny).
I agree actually. Especially because she clearly states on her Instagram that she is his godmother which means she had to be in the church to do those bits with the priest.

Reactions: 8
This really ain’t a good look for Joanne… she comes off as a girls girl - not bothering to turn up at the mass you are godmother at for a friend who has been uber supportive of you is just bad form. I wouldn’t be surprised if Vogue is really hurt/raging about it all.
Who schedules Botox and profilo the morning of their godchild’s christening anyway?!

Reactions: 16
I feel like vogue was hurt behind the laughs and I also felt that Joanne did feel bad about it. She was VERY nice to vogue on the podcast this week. Something just feels a bit awkward or fake lately.

Bad time for their friendship to be falling apart when they are starting a tour

If I asked my friend to be my child's godmother and they went to get botox and wine the morning if the christening and missed it I would be phasing out that friendship. I'd do it for the outfit was she in alone

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The story probably was exaggerated completely for the podcast , am not sure I really believe it ?? Surely her boyfriend would have been invited too ??
she is defo fuelling herself on cocaine to keep up the shows , has anyone noticed the sniffing in the background over Wednesday and todays pod ? Someone mentioned it to me then it was all I could hear .

Defo would be raging about the outfit even if they did turn up and be on time , I remember family members turning up in jeans and a casual top to my oldest child’s christening, she was the first and they hasn’t been to a christening before ,
I was so annoyed with them , thinking make a fecking effort for goodness sake , it’s so disrespectful

Yeah who knows what went on behind the scenes. It actually sounded funny when she told the story but IRL, you'd be so annoyed. There's lots of long-term little things that make a friendship work but a few big things, like an important family event that you just have to respectfully show up for 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still think she's great though and she'll be like the gas Aunt Jeanne (is that her name?) ☺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.