Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh, i think a lot can be forgiven where there is a business relationship based on Joanne being a disaster. Stories like this make the pod more popular so I think Vogue will live with it. If your work depends on having hilarious/disastrous private lives, you probably love when things go a bit wrong and things like this happen. If Joanne is loved up, she needs to start bleeping tit up elsewhere hahaha

Reactions: 7
Just thinking - all of the above doesn't give a reason as to why she was dressed the way she was ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m surprised because she originally sounded genuinely excited to be a godmother. Just say no if you are that uninterested 😒

Reactions: 9
It sounds like Joanne is burning the candles at both end above a fire pit. I wouldn't be surprised if she was on Snow to keep herself going. Joanne is obviously selfish booked herself in for botox on the day of the Christening there was no need. I get she's riding her wave of popularity because let's face it she could be cancelled so quickly. I think her management have a duty of care to her to not book her out so much so she can have some recovery time.

Reactions: 13
If I’m invited to a wedding/christening/ any kind of social event, my whole day is dedicated to that event even if it’s something I don’t particularly want to go to. I wouldn’t dream of getting Botox on the day of and then being such a mess that I turn up scruffy and miss the whole thing. I’d be weeks looking for an outfit and planning my appointments for hair and nails and I’m a regular Joe soap whose pics won’t end up being viewed by millions, and potentially in the same vicinity as Pippa Middleton! She really needs to have a look at herself. She used to be so relatable but doing that to Vogue was so hurtful and just showed the lack of respect she has towards her

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tbh, i think a lot can be forgiven where there is a business relationship based on Joanne being a disaster. Stories like this make the pod more popular so I think Vogue will live with it. If your work depends on having hilarious/disastrous private lives, you probably love when things go a bit wrong and things like this happen. If Joanne is loved up, she needs to start bleeping tit up elsewhere hahaha
It’s the child’s christening it’s not some haha you forgot to come to brunch moment. Joanne is beyond a mess it wouldn’t even be funny to me anymore if I was Vogue.

Reactions: 14
I disagree that a story like this makes the pod more popular.
I know we all love the scatty Joanne as it's so relatable but not when it comes to her friends, esp the one she's on the pod with. Them been friends is what the pods about sure.
As a previous poster said there comes a point where this behaviour can't just be excused as 'ah Joanne, she's gas'.
What she did was really hurtful and disrespectful and made Vogue look foolish in front of her family for entrusting Joanne with this responsibility.
I think we all would have really enjoyed seeing her looking well all dressed up, having a laugh with Vogue and her family and actually enjoying little Otto. I would have loved to see those photos as seeing them get on is what really makes the pod popular.
Even her excuses seemed disrespectful, half blaming Vogue. Like, maybe if she was a bit sorry you'd understand.
I agree that it seems like she's outgrown Vogue, which is awful considering V has been a very good friend to her letting her live in her home etc.
This is one thing she asked Joanne to do for her and she couldn't do it.
Gas that previously people were kind of out to get Vogue on this thread but seems like she's the real sounder after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s the child’s christening it’s not some haha you forgot to come to brunch moment. Joanne is beyond a mess it wouldn’t even be funny to me anymore if I was Vogue.
Yeah but my point is that a lot can be forgiven when you have a very successful money-making pod based on Joanne's carcrash life. TBH I'm not religious so maybe it's more serious than I'm giving credit for. I mean I actually forgot to pay for my own wedding venue on my wedding day so we had to have a card whip round or not get married. Everyone thought it was hilarious so maybe I'm not the right person to ask!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Prioritising Botox appointments above a kid you’re supposed to stand for, it’s so snotty. It’s like she really did take there being a second godmother to heart and this was her retaliation. Just didn’t give enough of a tit to be there. It’s mean.
The podcast feels like when a female friendship is on the rocks that really uneasy feeling. Vogue is the one trying to be so happy go lucky and laughing off the jibes but Joanne is really letting the mask slip.

Reactions: 18
Prioritising Botox appointments above a kid you’re supposed to stand for, it’s so snotty. It’s like she really did take there being a second godmother to heart and this was her retaliation. Just didn’t give enough of a tit to be there. It’s mean.
The podcast feels like when a female friendship is on the rocks that really uneasy feeling. Vogue is the one trying to be so happy go lucky and laughing off the jibes but Joanne is really letting the mask slip.
It's giving Itgalz vibes 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
YAS. I have been getting that feeling the last few weeks. Really feel like Vogue is grafting and Joanne is being a bit unkind and off with her. Raging! I love this pod.

Reactions: 8
I hate to say it but me too! Just a little bit. She seems like a lot! Strikes me as someone who has constant drama.
You’d wonder what’s going on - someone said a few pages back that in last weeks pod when vogue asked her if she was still coming to the christening, it was as if Vogue half expected her to bail. And then she did! But I don’t understand coz last week Joanne seemed well up for it and said she would even do a reading! Maybe they’re not as close behind the pod as we think. More of a business friendship maybe? Who knows
Maybe my brain works in weird ways or I’m really cynical but if it’s a purely business friendship then it would make more sense to me that she’d make sure she goes to the whole thing (or at least they pretend she went to the whole thing). Like it looks bad that she didn’t so surely if it’s all about appearances they’d make out she was fully in? Am I making any sense?!

Reactions: 8
I disagree that a story like this makes the pod more popular.
I know we all love the scatty Joanne as it's so relatable but not when it comes to her friends, esp the one she's on the pod with. Them been friends is what the pods about sure.
As a previous poster said there comes a point where this behaviour can't just be excused as 'ah Joanne, she's gas'.
What she did was really hurtful and disrespectful and made Vogue look foolish in front of her family for entrusting Joanne with this responsibility.
I think we all would have really enjoyed seeing her looking well all dressed up, having a laugh with Vogue and her family and actually enjoying little Otto. I would have loved to see those photos as seeing them get on is what really makes the pod popular.
Even her excuses seemed disrespectful, half blaming Vogue. Like, maybe if she was a bit sorry you'd understand.
I agree that it seems like she's outgrown Vogue, which is awful considering V has been a very good friend to her letting her live in her home etc.
This is one thing she asked Joanne to do for her and she couldn't do it.
Gas that previously people were kind of out to get Vogue on this thread but seems like she's the real sounder after all.
Really well said. Always been a Joanne fan but when I heard the pod this morning and she said she was getting Botox, Profhilo and drinking wine in the morning I was honestly shocked. So selfish. If it wasn’t for vogue and her idea setting up the pod, Joanne wouldn’t be known in the UK

Reactions: 23
Yeah but my point is that a lot can be forgiven when you have a very successful money-making pod based on Joanne's carcrash life. TBH I'm not religious so maybe it's more serious than I'm giving credit for. I mean I actually forgot to pay for my own wedding venue on my wedding day so we had to have a card whip round or not get married. Everyone thought it was hilarious so maybe I'm not the right person to ask!
I’m not religious either and I doubt Vogue and Spencer are tbf but I think whether it’s serious or not is more about it being an important event for friends and families - without getting into the whole thing of Irish people doing religious ceremonies for the sake of it cos it’s the done thing etc etc I think you can consider attendance serious without giving a tit about the holy side. I’m my niece’s godmother and do I duck believe in god but her christening was still important to me yano?

Reactions: 9
I was honoured to be asked to be a godmother and took it seriously, even though I'm not religious at all. I'd be fuming if I was Vogue. Missing the whole blessing, turning up a state in runners and thinks it's no big deal?! No wonder they had a second godmother 🙊😬

Reactions: 10
I was honoured to be asked to be a godmother and took it seriously, even though I'm not religious at all. I'd be fuming if I was Vogue. Missing the whole blessing, turning up a state in runners and thinks it's no big deal?! No wonder they had a second godmother 🙊😬
Not just turning up in runners...

Turning up in runners with a random outfit, a freshly botoxed face with no make up, sunglasses and a wheely suitcase after downing a glass of wine!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.