Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never think about celebs reading their thread but I’m cracking up at the thoughts of them reading the above spat. I hope it makes it to the pod so it can be cleared up once and for all 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I never think about celebs reading their thread but I’m cracking up at the thoughts of them reading the above spat. I hope it makes it to the pod so it can be cleared up once and for all 😂😂
The pod has gone that stale it would probably do no harm.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still think it’s pretty vile the way she mentions that. I’d be pretty embarrassed- she wears it like a prize. Woukd she be ok if her kids did that when they’re grown up?
Pretty sure Vogue grew up in a house with tennis courts, she talks shoplifting etc to try and come across as relatable.

Reactions: 1
I still think it’s pretty vile the way she mentions that. I’d be pretty embarrassed- she wears it like a prize. Woukd she be ok if her kids did that when they’re grown up?
The shoplifting or the tennis courts ?
At least she is honest about it. Lot worse things out there.

I think that’s a slight over reaction it’s when she was a child, children do stupid things all the time. Joanne literally talks about doing pills where’s that uproar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It's reasonably common amongst teenage girls though. Not sure she's "wearing it like a prize".

Reactions: 3
The shop lifting.
trust me yes there are worse things out there but I still wouldn’t be discussing it and wearing it like a badge of honour!
The shoplifting or the tennis courts ?
At least she is honest about it. Lot worse things out there.
Laughing about it and discussing it without saying she’s mortified looking back… is pretty much wearing it like a prize if you ask me. I know you didn’t, but it’s my opinion.
It's reasonably common amongst teenage girls though. Not sure she's "wearing it like a prize".

Reactions: 2
The shop lifting.
trust me yes there are worse things out there but I still wouldn’t be discussing it and wearing it like a badge of honour!

Laughing about it and discussing it without saying she’s mortified looking back… is pretty much wearing it like a prize if you ask me. I know you didn’t, but it’s my opinion.
Was she not like 5/6 when she shoplifted cos Amber told her to and when her mother found out she marched her back to the shop?🤔

Reactions: 3
The shop lifting.

I think the being mortified is implicit and not something that has to be emphatically clarified. Talking about something stupid you did years ago that 99% of people will also think is stupid doesn’t mean you’re proud of it

Pretty sure Vogue grew up in a house with tennis courts, she talks shoplifting etc to try and come across as relatable.
it was Joanne who grew up in a house with tennis courts, not vogue. They talk about it on the pod.

Reactions: 1
it was Joanne who grew up in a house with tennis courts, not vogue. They talk about it on the pod.
Joanne’s childhood home does not look like it has tennis courts!! Tv3 did a doc with her years ago and she showed it

Haha no it wasn't, her mum was a nurse and her dad was a draughtsman 😂😂
They were comfortable but definitely not in the same bracket as vogue

Reactions: 7
Just listening to today's podcast, can't believe Joanne missed the christening!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Really don’t like that , there’s only so much you can laugh off. Acting as if she didn’t realise she was meant to be at the christening mass , so nasty

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.