Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to the pod expecting to hear lots of bitching and disagreeing annddddd.....

I really think a lot of you are projecting your own dislike for Vogue onto Joanne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I listened to the new episode today and while I was expecting all out war it was tamer than I expected. Joanne does get pissed off with Vogue but I don't blame her. Vogue tends to talk over Joanne and give her opinion or get her story out first almost like she thinks what Joanne has to say is less important than what she has to say. I do agree though Vogue is not the brightest bulb and Joanne is smarter than her

Reactions: 9
Vogue never lets Joanne take the lead in the pod or read out viewer submissions. It’s always Vogue introducing a topic or reading out the emails.. she really makes herself the main focus with Joanne more as a reactionary side bit. There was one week where Joanne went to read out an email and Vogue literally roared at her that she was reading them. Like seriously Vogue are you not sick of the sound of your own voice at this stage with the Spencer pod and most of it repeated content

Reactions: 13
Vogue is such a stupid bleeping witch no matter how much people LICK her hole on this thread 🤢 🤮 😷
Don’t you moan when anyone says anything about Vogue that isn’t explicitly tearing her down on the other thread because it’s not a rave thread, even if it’s not actually complimentary? Can’t have it both ways pal

Reactions: 5
Don’t you moan when anyone says anything about Vogue that isn’t explicitly tearing her down on the other thread because it’s not a rave thread, even if it’s not actually complimentary? Can’t have it both ways pal
Yes, yes they do!

Reactions: 2
Yes, yes they do!
“Yano I do find her pretty annoying but I don’t think putting a photo up of her free dinner makes her Hitler reincarnate” “OH MY GOD JUST GO TO THE RAVE THREAD IF YOU LOVE VOGUE SO MUCH”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd never heard of Joanne before I'd started listening to their podcast and I was probably late to the game with their podcast. Before I knew anything about her, I just thought she was a gas friend of Vogue's. It was like you were listening in on a girlie chat while I was out for walks on my own because of the covid lockdowns as restrictions. When I started listening it was like Vogue was the rich successful one while Joanne was the mate who borrowed her clothes and eyed up her gifted pr stuff. It does feel that since I first started listening that the dynamic between them has changed, and that Joanne is now no longer this unknown friend of Vogue's.

Reactions: 8
I'd never heard of Joanne before I'd started listening to their podcast and I was probably late to the game with their podcast. Before I knew anything about her, I just thought she was a gas friend of Vogue's. It was like you were listening in on a girlie chat while I was out for walks on my own because of the covid lockdowns as restrictions. When I started listening it was like Vogue was the rich successful one while Joanne was the mate who borrowed her clothes and eyed up her gifted pr stuff. It does feel that since I first started listening that the dynamic between them has changed, and that Joanne is now no longer this unknown friend of Vogue's.
To be fair - Joanne had her own comedy & TV career long before the podcast. She was never an 'unknown friend of Vogue's.'

Reactions: 10
To be fair - Joanne had her own comedy & TV career long before the podcast. She was never an 'unknown friend of Vogue's.'
Oh I don't doubt that at all, and fair fecks to her. Just I'd never heard of her before I started listening to their podcast, and that's the impression I'd gotten of her at first. I like her, there's something endearing about her.

Reactions: 10
I've just binged all the Lets solve nothing podcast while I was travelling its so good.. Muireann and Joanne have such good chemistry and much fresher ideas and conversation, It's miles ahead of the last 20 episodes of MTGM in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
I've just binged all the Lets solve nothing podcast while I was travelling its so good.. Muireann and Joanne have such good chemistry and much fresher ideas and conversation, It's miles ahead of the last 20 episodes of MTGM in my opinion.
I loved it. It was a foolproof format because they can still shite talk about their lives but there are weekly topics. I learned so much from the Botox episode. The shite talk pods will always hit a wall eventually unfortunately, and it seems MTGM has run out of steam.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.