Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just binged all the Lets solve nothing podcast while I was travelling its so good.. Muireann and Joanne have such good chemistry and much fresher ideas and conversation, It's miles ahead of the last 20 episodes of MTGM in my opinion.
Never heard of this ! Thank you!

Reactions: 4
I've just binged all the Lets solve nothing podcast while I was travelling its so good.. Muireann and Joanne have such good chemistry and much fresher ideas and conversation, It's miles ahead of the last 20 episodes of MTGM in my opinion.
Binged it last year, loved it. Although as much as I liked Muireann I found her voice to be so annoying.

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand Muireann! She thinks she’s amazing. Much prefer listening to Joanne and Vogue, however much of a dose Vogue can be

Reactions: 10
I liked let's solve nothing but muireann is seriously unfunny and very dorky or something. Used to cringe at her. Love Joanne she's gas and relatable but I do find it funny listening to her talking about cheating husbands and the other woman etc as its well known that she had an affair with pj Gallagher when he was in a long term relationship. They broke up over it and all

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I liked let's solve nothing but muireann is seriously unfunny and very dorky or something. Used to cringe at her. Love Joanne she's gas and relatable but I do find it funny listening to her talking about cheating husbands and the other woman etc as its well known that she had an affair with pj Gallagher when he was in a long term relationship. They broke up over it and all
What??? 😱 I never knew this!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh wow really!! I always wondered why she doesn’t speak about PJ or follow him since he’s the one who gave her her big break

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So that’s why his marriage broke up then, what episode of the pod is she talking about cheating husbands.

• Wow
So that’s why his marriage broke up then, what episode of the pod is she talking about cheating husbands.
She’s always always talking about cheating men/boyfriends/husbands! Literally listen back to them all it’s prob mentioned every other episode especially at the start, actually not just at the start even in the Wednesday extra episodes when people right in.

She’s always always talking about cheating men/boyfriends/husbands! Literally listen back to them all it’s prob mentioned every other episode especially at the start, actually not just at the start even in the Wednesday extra episodes when people right in.
Ah ok thanks I’m months behind on episodes 😣

Reactions: 1
WHAT?!!!!

☕

I really don’t believe the PJ Gallagher story
There could be something in it. It was PJ who spotted Joanne and told her to go into comedy. She supported him in a lot of gigs yet they don’t mention one another anymore or follow each other

Reactions: 5
There could be something in it. It was PJ who spotted Joanne and told her to go into comedy. She supported him in a lot of gigs yet they don’t mention one another anymore or follow each other

Im pretty sure they did a show together too as they are both adopted. She supported him. I’ve been following her career for sometime.
I have mutual friends of PJs and feel I would have heard. I could be mistaken 🤷🏼‍♀️They may fallen out.
Edited to say, show was standup about their adoption stories.

He's absolutely minging. Even before her big break she was out of his league.

I don't believe it for a second, even when prefaced by "its widely known that..."

Not in a year of space gins.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well It was well known in the venues they were in together when she supported
He's absolutely minging. Even before her big break she was out of his league.

I don't believe it for a second, even when prefaced by "its widely known that..."

Not in a year of space gins.

He's funny and she likes funny. Also - she was trying to get somewhere in the comedy scene. People that work closely together get close. It was known in the venues they played in at the time. Don't shoot the messenger 😀
I also remember her saying on a podcast before that she rode her way to the middle of the comedy scene. Joking or not I'm sure there some truth underneath it

Well It was well known in the venues they were in together when she supported

He's funny and she likes funny. Also - she was trying to get somewhere in the comedy scene. People that work closely together get close. It was known in the venues they played in at the time. Don't shoot the messenger 😀
I also remember her saying on a podcast before that she rode her way to the middle of the comedy scene. Joking or not I'm sure there some truth underneath it
Right because women who are successful probably slept their way to he top. :rolleyes:

PJ Gallagher also isn't very funny as well as being unattractive.

Unless you saw this with your own eyes rather than "heard it through people working at the [tiny] venues" then I'm calling bullshit.

He's not funny and dog rough looking and he has no sway in the comedy world, he's not even big time himself - is he even known outside of Ireland? How would sleepingvwith him have even benefitted her?

Reactions: 2
Right because women who are successful probably slept their way to he top. :rolleyes:

Unless you saw this with your own eyes rather than "heard it through people working at the [tiny] venues" then I'm calling bullshit.

He's not funny and dog rough looking and he has no sway in the comedy world, he's not even big time himself - is he even known outside of Ireland? How would sleepingvwith him have even benefitted her?
Jaysus what did he ever do to you 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Relax. I never said anything of the sort about him or her. The person who told me has zero reason to lie. They had an affair, it was known. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.