Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm that PJ Gallagher story I'd completely forgotton about it.. A co-worker overheard me talking about going to see Joanne and was asking about her. He thought she was a knob, he met her in a South Dublin Pub and her and PJ Gallagher were all over each other like teenagers she was absolutely sloppy drunk falling around the place being loud and obnoxious so he was pretty flabbergasted that she had sold out Vicar Street so much.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If you look back at Joanne around the time she did the show with him, they would have been in the same league looks wise!
She has really found her style now and looks great!

Reactions: 3
I just find it hard to believe because she always goes on about how she's had such a bad run of men in her life and been cheated on so much etc that I'd be under the impression she'd never do the same. Disappointing if it is true

Reactions: 8
I just find it hard to believe because she always goes on about how she's had such a bad run of men in her life and been cheated on so much etc that I'd be under the impression she'd never do the same. Disappointing if it is true
Given the eating disorders and low esteem that comes with that I'm not surprised that she was going for unavailable men. That's all she probably thought she was worth

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Given the eating disorders and low esteem that comes with that I'm not surprised that she was going for unavailable men. That's all she probably thought she was worth
yeah get that rationale but even still, if I had been involved with a married man I wouldn't be as vocal about slagging off previous cheating partners - pot kettle etc

• Heart
Never knew this at all!

1666166667210.png

1666166683015.png

Is it just me - I find PJ Gallagher about as funny as an ingrown toenail?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is gorgeous there but my gawd she also has had a glow up.
She did say before she dated a comic.

Reactions: 12
Never knew this at all!

View attachment 1661431
View attachment 1661432

Is it just me - I find PJ Gallagher about as funny as an ingrown toenail?
He's a head on him like the lads who hassle you for change at a bus stop.

Even here, pre glow-up, she's out of his league.

I can see what people are saying about her self esteem issues, but equally don't think she'd be as vocal about all men being dogs/cheaters if she'd been off with a married man.

Reactions: 4
He's a head on him like the lads who hassle you for change at a bus stop.

Even here, pre glow-up, she's out of his league.

I can see what people are saying about her self esteem issues, but equally don't think she'd be as vocal about all men being dogs/cheaters if she'd been off with a married man.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, just cause you think he's rough as a dog doesn't mean someone else does. You can't say someone wasn't with someone because you don't deem them attractive enough 🤔

I can confirm that PJ Gallagher story I'd completely forgotton about it.. A co-worker overheard me talking about going to see Joanne and was asking about her. He thought she was a knob, he met her in a South Dublin Pub and her and PJ Gallagher were all over each other like teenagers she was absolutely sloppy drunk falling around the place being loud and obnoxious so he was pretty flabbergasted that she had sold out Vicar Street so much.

Thank you 👏

Maybe Joanne was more attracted to him because he made her and laugh and she thought he was funny, might have been more that than his looks she was attracted too.

Maybe Joanne was more attracted to him because he made her and laugh and she thought he was funny, might have been more that than his looks she was attracted too.
Yes totally. And anyway I don’t get the comments about him being a minger. He’s not really my type but I can see why someone would be attracted to him. Humour goes a long way when it comes to finding someone attractive

Reactions: 10
I met PJ a few times and he is really nice but I imagine at the time she was craving any type of affection/attention from men and PJ probably met her needs.

Now Des Bishop...he's a bit of a dick

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.