Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clip on the late late insta
& if you have access to the rte player you can rewatch it. I enjoyed the interview but the audience just didn't really laugh at any of Joanne's jokes, they nearly echoed

Reactions: 4
Yeah Joanne was laughing the hardest at her ownjokes, tough crowd 😂 even Ryan didn't like the Facist comment.
Joanne seemed to try a bit too hard tonight, especially at the end. I prefer when she is just being herself and having a chat.

I hope they both go out after it though and have a ball

Reactions: 6
Yeah Joanne was laughing the hardest at her ownjokes, tough crowd 😂 even Ryan didn't like the Facist comment.
Joanne seemed to try a bit too hard tonight, especially at the end. I prefer when she is just being herself and having a chat.

I hope they both go out after it though and have a ball
She is at her best when she’s just having a conversation with someone. The humour falls naturally with her that way. She can talk about any topic at random and that’s what I love about her. The forced, turned on comedy style does nothing for me. She’s a really interesting person but when I see her on chat shows I always think if I didn’t already know her I wouldn’t like her, if that makes sense

Reactions: 14
I always find it really awkward to watch someone I'm a fan of being interviewed. Like I'm nearly hiding behind a cushion incase they say someone wrong but I'm rooting so hard for them !

Reactions: 9
I always find it really awkward to watch someone I'm a fan of being interviewed. Like I'm nearly hiding behind a cushion incase they say someone wrong but I'm rooting so hard for them !
Ditto, I love the two of them. It was a pity the interview was so flat. Ryan has the personality of a wet piece of paper so that would not help

Reactions: 9
I think Joanne is looking very overdone. No one else? Don't get me wrong her make up and everything was lovely but shes giving me Erin McGregor vibes in her last pic. Her cheeks have so much filler in them.

Last edited:
I think Joanne is looking very overdone. No one else? Don't get me wrong her make up and everything was lovely but shes giving me Erin McGregor vibes in this pic. Her cheeks have so much filler in them.
Just a heads up you can see your profile picture in that screenshot

Reactions: 1
I thought it was interesting hearing them both say on the pod that they’d never do this morning, because imagine having to be at work 5 days a week. Lol welcome to the real life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was interesting hearing them both say on the pod that they’d never do this morning, because imagine having to be at work 5 days a week. Lol welcome to the real life
If I didn’t have to work 5 days a week I most definitely wouldn’t 😂
---
I think Joanne is looking very overdone. No one else? Don't get me wrong her make up and everything was lovely but shes giving me Erin McGregor vibes in her last pic. Her cheeks have so much filler in them.
Yea I thought that too especially around her eyebrows… Vouge’s work though is amazing 👌🏻

Reactions: 3
You can't deny they both work. And they work hard.
I couldn't live Joanne’s lifestyle not knowing where I am from one week to the next. I'm a home bird, I like my routine 😌

Reactions: 4
I was not aware that Joanne sold out 69 Vicar Streets...wow... plus she is wanted in the US, Australia, all over Europe.. she's basically becoming a global super star. Fair play 👏👏

Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember one of the earlier pods. Joanne said her agent was looking around hotels in Cork for her and one hotel said they didn't want her staying there.
I'd LOVE to know what hotel it was. Say they are kicking themselves now

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I didn’t have to work 5 days a week I most definitely wouldn’t 😂
---

Yea I thought that too especially around her eyebrows… Vouge’s work though is amazing 👌🏻
I think they were more saying that they couldn’t commit to working the same gig 5 days a week…can’t deny they’re both grafters I’d say they work more than 5 days atm!

Reactions: 5
I was not aware that Joanne sold out 69 Vicar Streets...wow... plus she is wanted in the US, Australia, all over Europe.. she's basically becoming a global super star. Fair play 👏👏
I wouldn't say she's a global superstar as such because the people going to the shows in those countries are most likely Irish emigrants living there. Saying that though it is a great achievement and maybe exposure to comedy circuits in those countries she wouldn't probably have had that could help further her career. But she definitely needs to switch up her act a bit for those markets I'd say.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to see Joanne do some writing for a TV series once she takes a break from gigging , she could definitely follow in the footsteps of Sharon Horgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.