Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe that for a single second.
He is far too invested in his life and also he’s with friends there that don’t drink too who wouldn’t have let that happen.

Has anyone else heard the latest rumours that Spencer relapsed, went on a coke bender and shagged Lottie Moss at Jamie Laing's wedding...?! I've been forwarded some ridiculous voicenotes!

Reactions: 3
Even if he did, she ll stick with him. Nothing gets in the way of Vogue and loads of cash.
Couldn't disagree with you more. She is loaded in her own right and don't think she would stick with a cheater she has some pride.

Reactions: 18
Couldn't disagree with you more. She is loaded in her own right and don't think she would stick with a cheater she has some pride.
I just think she likes the status of being married to him with the slight connection to the royals and of course who wouldn’t like to maintain the family unit. Wouldn’t be for me but that’s just my opinion on it. Could be way off!

Reactions: 8
I just think she likes the status of being married to him with the slight connection to the royals and of course who wouldn’t like to maintain the family unit. Wouldn’t be for me but that’s just my opinion on it. Could be way off!
genuinely don't understand the comments about vogue like Spencer's status. 99% of people think Spenny is just some rich kid from a reality show, I don't think it's that deep.
Vogue's stepdad totally rivals Spenny's family anyway in regards to wealth (whether she wants to pretend to be relatable or not lol) so the status thing always confuses me, and as an Irish woman I highly doubt a connection to the Royal Family is that important to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
genuinely don't understand the comments about vogue like Spencer's status. 99% of people think Spenny is just some rich kid from a reality show, I don't think it's that deep.
Vogue's stepdad totally rivals Spenny's family anyway in regards to wealth (whether she wants to pretend to be relatable or not lol) so the status thing always confuses me, and as an Irish woman I highly doubt a connection to the Royal Family is that important to her.
Fair. They re all rich fuckers … sigh!

Reactions: 2
Agree.
Maybe if she behaved stuck up id believe she likes the connection but Vogues talking about poo's and pawing herself, on the daily. She's hardly talking the talk! If anything I'd say she's trying to disassociate. She couldn't give a monkeys about the royals and she's right too. And if she was a z lister-nobody I'd be suspicious about the money but she is successful in her own right. Anyway, how much money does a woman need to be worth before it's believed she is with a wealthy man for anything other than his money. Must millionaire men only marry millionaire women? Vice a versa too

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree.

Maybe if she behaved stuck up id believe she likes the connection but Vogues talking about poo's and pawing herself, on the daily. She's hardly talking the talk! If anything I'd say she's trying to disassociate. She couldn't give a monkeys about the royals and she's right too. And if she was a z lister-nobody I'd be suspicious about the money but she is successful in her own right. Anyway, how much money does a woman need to be worth before it's believed she is with a wealthy man for anything other than his money. Must millionaire men only marry millionaire women? Vice a versa too
I always thought she married him in a more social climber sort of way. I could be way off the mark but she was preggars quick smart with him and not with Mc Fadden who she definitely used to launch herself.

Reactions: 7
What hotel is that that Vogue and Spencer are staying in?? I’m guessing it’s Cork, I wanna go, it looks gorgeous! 😍

I don’t think hayfield has that massive gardens … it’s in the city really… rooms look different on the website too…

Reactions: 1
I always thought she married him in a more social climber sort of way. I could be way off the mark but she was preggars quick smart with him and not with Mc Fadden who she definitely used to launch herself.
THEY both got pregnant. It takes two to tango.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.