Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember one of the earlier pods. Joanne said her agent was looking around hotels in Cork for her and one hotel said they didn't want her staying there.
I'd LOVE to know what hotel it was. Say they are kicking themselves now
Id put my money on Hayfield Manor

Reactions: 1
Watching the interview now - they both look great, although Joanne’s makeup artist should really have laid off the highlighter on her leg - under the studio lights it just looks like sweat. Not a good look. Raging the audience didn’t laugh much ffs Joanne’s jokes were brilliant 🤣

Reactions: 2
they both looked great in that interview, but it was just a repeat of the same content in their pod

Reactions: 3
Saw them in Newcastle last night. I enjoyed it - but I don’t think vogue is a natural on stage. And SO many stories were just pod ones but with a little extra to them. Even to the point of stuff that we’re talked about on the pod just the other day. Was only 1hr10 mins too

Reactions: 5
just listening to the Una Healy interview, what a load of crap 🤣
Oh do you reckon it’s BS?! Live for the gossip 🤣 on another note I thought there was a bang of snapping from vogue to Joanne during the interview. It was like ‘unas my friend’ type crap. Just got an air of bitchiness from her. And Joanne is way more intelligent of her analysis about the whole thing, something vogue will never be.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I enjoyed it!
I like Una. She's a lady. She kept such dignity during her marriage break up. Fair play to her for speaking out
I think it’s promo for her new song, and she’s not an idiot so why did she repost his stories out of awkwardness, post pics of them together if they were not all riding and go on holidays as a threesome. She’s basically put all the blame on him and I think it’s made her look awful whereas I had no opinion of her before. She knew what she was getting herself into and was hardly “hoodwinked”
---
There is a thread on Una though so I’ll keep the commentary to there so as not to derail this too much with throuple talk 🤣

Reactions: 12
I think it’s promo for her new song, and she’s not an idiot so why did she repost his stories out of awkwardness, post pics of them together if they were not all riding and go on holidays as a threesome. She’s basically put all the blame on him and I think it’s made her look awful whereas I had no opinion of her before. She knew what she was getting herself into and was hardly “hoodwinked”
---
There is a thread on Una though so I’ll keep the commentary to there so as not to derail this too much with throuple talk 🤣
I do like her and I think she handled her marriage break down so well, I've so much respect for her because of that. Maybe my opinion is biased and maybe she's not telling the full truth but I take what she says at face value. Men are trash and get away with murder most of the time so I choose to believe her 😆

Reactions: 8
Joanne doing a podcast with BBCsounds! Sounds like it’ll be v interesting! Wonder how vogue took that news?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really enjoyed today's pod, I'm a big fan of open relationships so I understood everything she said and didn't feel it was bs. Fair play to her, it's a pity about all the negative comments she got!

I enjoyed the episode with Una too, something different for the pod anyway. Wasn't listening in depth to every sentence but it was implied without being explicit that she did not have threesomes with David and Sian yes? That he was just seeing both of them at the same time, and they knew, and it was fine.

First time I have enjoyed the podcast in absolutely ages, I love Una... she can do no wrong in my eyes. I'm glad for her that she finally set the record straight about what actually happened.

Reactions: 6
I enjoyed the episode with Una too, something different for the pod anyway. Wasn't listening in depth to every sentence but it was implied without being explicit that she did not have threesomes with David and Sian yes? That he was just seeing both of them at the same time, and they knew, and it was fine.
Pretty much yeah. Then she wasn't happy with the situation anymore so she left it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.