Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it scary though really.

Someone can send someone else a voice note about anything and all of a sudden you've cheated on your wife, took drugs and people are taking it as facts.
I wouldn't be a celebrity for all the money in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Still not buying it. Vogue is the same on insta as normal. There is NO proof just chinese whispers. Who would be able to be in good form if the stories are true. She would be devastated.

Reactions: 16
I would believe he took coke or drank. Would be a very tempting situation
I just don't think he would cheat
As much as they bicker etc I think they do have a strong relationship and it is genuine

Reactions: 8
Well she Vogue either doesn't know or uts not true cos he is sitting beside her watching the Kardashians!

Reactions: 3
honestly I really hope this isn't true. I don't know why I feel so sad but I would be absolutely devastated for Vogue & the 3 children! surely if they're sitting side by side on the sofa things are ok?

Reactions: 8
I can unfortunately really see this being true if he’s no longer sober. He has previous form for cheating, and being reckless while under the influence! Also in my experience, it’s the people who are always publically proclaiming their love for their partners that have issues behind closed doors.

Reactions: 28
He will definitely cheat on her. Not sure I believe this as it’s so public it would be stupid of him. Someone that entitled will always cheat because the opportunity will always be there. And he will be able to separate it from his feelings for vogue because he’s a man.

Reactions: 7
Like seriously I could sit here now on my couch and do a voice note saying I’m after walking into my local spar seeing Twink giving Marty Morrisey a hand job behind the deli and because it says “forwarded many times” it’s taken as sacrosanct. Spencer falling off the wagon wouldn’t surprise me in the least, in fact I’d say he has - but as for shagging Lottie Moss, I highly doubt it! I’d say as far as it goes is he’s a handsy pansy drunk, gives you a big slobbery kiss on the cheek and asks if you want a drink darling but ends up in bed half an hour later feeling queasy surrounded by the whiff of drunken shart while dreaming about Gigi

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Even if he did, she ll stick with him. Nothing gets in the way of Vogue and loads of cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am so sad to even have to think twice that this may be all true! But she just showed him time stamped with kardashians so hoping it’s just a nasty rumour and if they address it next week with some humour it; it will quash it completely

Reactions: 1
Can we do a poll on the next thread to see how many of us think it is true/ false? If anyone smarter than me knows how 🤓😊

Reactions: 5
I am so sad to even have to think twice that this may be all true! But she just showed him time stamped with kardashians so hoping it’s just a nasty rumour and if they address it next week with some humour it; it will quash it completely
When has she ever shown him time stamped before though? Not saying it's true, and I hope it isn't, but the fact that she's posting that makes me think she definitely knows about the rumour and is posting to say 'hey, we're here, together right now, it's all fine'. Maybe luisa has been on and said they need to show a United front..

Reactions: 12
Like seriously I could sit here now on my couch and do a voice note saying I’m after walking into my local spar seeing Twink giving Marty Morrisey a hand job behind the deli and because it says “forwarded many times” it’s taken as sacrosanct. Spencer falling off the wagon wouldn’t surprise me in the least, in fact I’d say he has - but as for shagging Lottie Moss, I highly doubt it! I’d say as far as it goes is he’s a handsy pansy drunk, gives you a big slobbery kiss on the cheek and asks if you want a drink darling but ends up in bed half an hour later feeling queasy surrounded by the whiff of drunken shart while dreaming about Gigi
Wait a min...did you hear that about Marty and Twink too?? I heard she was stepping on Linda Martins toes, now you didn't hear that from me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.