Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the pod cancelled though? Oh god I love a bit of gossip but really want this to be not true. Vogue is posting as normal so hopefully not!

Reactions: 2
I dont think its true tbh. He worships her I can't see him cheating.
Me too but you would wonder. If he went off the rails and was back with that crowd anything is possible. Also both very quiet on Insta this week and no podcast from them?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Iw heard that he often does coke. Like day to day to help with work etc etc! The person who told me was in a relationship with one of their business partners! Can’t see him cheating on vogue though. But that said, we’ve all known a person to cheat that we wouldn’t expect. Really hope it’s not true though. They’re a lovely couple / family!!

Reactions: 8
I'd believe he went mad on coke & maybe act the maggot carrying on etc but cheating, i'm a bit suss abotu thta

Reactions: 3
I really hope it’s not true as it would be devastating- but there is a saying no smoke without fire , plus Vogue is very vocal about Spencer wanting Sex all the time - add coke to the mix , who knows . It’s never been said before , so why would someone make it up now .

Reactions: 5
Sadly I think it’s true
Heard it from a close source who was at the wedding
:(
, I
What? Oh wow! Can't say I'm all that surprised to be honest. He has a significant history of cheating and it seemed like only a matter of time before he dabbled in his old ways

Reactions: 6
Not surprised about the coke part, it’s very common now more than what people sometimes realise

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell. I'd 100% believe that Spencer isn't sober anyway and tbh I'd day there would be a ridiculous amount of skiing going on with that set at the wedding.

Reactions: 6
I know it’s an awful time with all the drama but any thread suggestions before this gets locked?

Here’s me being naive and thinking when Spencer says he’s sober that means from all substances :oops: I can believe the coke but not the cheating. Would coke make you cheat? I’ve never been on it?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sunglasses on as well in the wedding pictures . I can see it now , Spencer enters rehab & puts out a statement to his family whom he let down ……

Here’s me being naive and thinking when Spencer says he’s sober that means from all substances :oops: I can believe the coke but not the cheating. Would coke make you cheat? I’ve never been on it?
Me too I would have thought the very same re coke and sobriety...makes a mockery of his whole mo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.