Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I would generally dissuade anyone from Therapie but I was very impressed by Dr Camila (divides her time between sth william and Henry st)

Reactions: 3
I had a very negative experience in Therapie where the level of up-selling attempted by the doc would have been enough to drive a more vulnerable individual into bankruptcy. I went in for Botox and he tried to convince me to get cheek and chin fillers too, along with a host of other procedures, highlighting everything that was apparently so wrong with my face according to the magic golden ratio.

so I boycotted them for years. But then dr Camila came highly recommended by a friend and I loved her. I asked for a little lip filler and she refused because my lips were in perfect proportion.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Am the same , not with therapie but my beautician had a travelling doctor , who is actually quite famous and excellent , I never met him , but I mentioned one day in getting my eyebrows done I was thinking about it ,
And she started listing all what was wrong with me , and what filler would do , then ringing me saying will I put your name down for his clinic , really pushy,
I then went to a GP who I spent a good time researching , she was lovely put me at complete ease ,
I asked about fillers and lip fillers , she said absolutely not there is no need , and then she was chatting to me about how unregulated the whole field is , and she rarely would do fillers on anyone

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ugh, upselling is a major red flag. Anyone pulling that one on me like they're flogging a used car and not to alter my facial features would be blacklisted. I've never had that with Therapie in Cork, quick in and out and I've always been happy with the result. I actually go elsewhere for lip filler as I have a doctor I trust and love, but Therapie for botox has been great.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Please let us know how it goes! I'm very tempted now too.
I am about 6 weeks after my first session and once I got over the weird sensation of not being able to frown at all/raise my eye brows much I am loving the results😄 i had 2 prominent lines across my forehead and they are practically gone, I can understand why ppl get carried away!

Reactions: 4
Genuinely think the gals would be thrilled to see us all recommending botox and giving advice here!! 🤣

Reactions: 12
What about the profhilo....anyone have that done ? X
Haven't had profilo.
But check out seventy hyal... its hyaluronic acid skin boosters. I spoke to my girl about getting profilo and she recommended this instead. It’s pricey, 175 euro and recommended 3 sessions then one every 6 months. I noticed a difference straight away. Got my second session today so hoping to wake up 18 tomorrow 🙏 🙌

What about the profhilo....anyone have that done ? X
I have had Profilo , to be honest I didn't see any difference & I did the two doses 6 Weeks apart plus I did another one after that to make sure I was really giving it a chance . I don't rate it , Botox I love cause you see results .
I see places are pushing this ' Skin boosters' now , its like everything at the start 'Its the bees knees' sell , sell , sell .

Seeing kids with food smathered all over their faces and high chairs really turns my stomach 🤢

Wow did I wake up in 1950? Its not even true what a silly thing to say!! Ha ha.
Was that a comment about Vogue and Westlife Brian? Ah jasus, he’s hardly what you’d call the “top” 🤣 he’s not exactly Jay-Z

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.