Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering.. the ladies above who had botox- What ages are you? And at what age did you first get it etc?
---
Wow did I wake up in 1950? Its not even true what a silly thing to say!! Ha ha.
I agree - ridiculous thing to say.

Reactions: 3
Just wondering.. the ladies above who had botox- What ages are you? And at what age did you first get it etc?
---

35 - first got it at 31 - i have pretty prominent 11s should have gotten it sooner!

I first got it at 34 , 37 now , only get it on my forehead , side of eyes and bunny lines ,
Make up goes on so well with it ,
I’ve never gotten fillers ,

Reactions: 2
First got it at 27 (I’m 28 now)

Wish I got it before as it’s meant to be preventative. My frown lines were AWFUL, became a major insecurity of mine, so much that I began to hate joining Teams calls for work because I ended up staring at my frown lines the whole time!!

I’ve been to two different people now and the most recent person and time, I explained the insecurity to and she gave me a ‘skin booster’ included in the price (I was getting Botox and lip filler too). She said Botox doesn’t always completely get rid of the frown lines but I’ve found the Botox and skin booster has worked amazingly and I’m so happy now :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---

I was 31 When I started my husband walked out on me so I did a glow up ha , I'm 42 now . Best thing I started to do for confidence , once you get it you'll keep doing it , I haven't went the filler route though as I think it obvious .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
---

36 when I got it first I noticed make up was sitting in my lines, have got it 3 times and love it. My skin looks a lot better but I take better care of it as I'm like no point wasting money on botox if your not looking after it

Joanne has kinda decided she wants a baby now...but it has to be a girl. Vogue agreed saying she doesn't want anyone to contact her for a few weeks if her next is a boy. Not the first time they've mentioned their preference for baby girls, wanting Otto to be a girl etc. Probably just a factor for me as its a sadness I have anyway but jaysus boys are really chopped liver like. I thought with freezing her eggs etc she would just be delighted to have a baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have two boys and honestly ( just my personal opinion) the remarks didn't bother me.
I think a lot of women when they dream of their future child imagine a girl.
If you had of told me before I had kids I would end up with two boys I would of been disappointed! Wouldn't trade them now though and I kinda like being the only female in the house 😁

That aside ... I didn't really enjoy today pod. Was lazy and boring. Couldn't care less about vogue and Spencer arguing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah ya. It's probably just an issue for me. I'll add it to the long list 😁 Agreed. tit pod today.

Reactions: 2
I haven't listened to today's one but I'm not really enjoying the pods anymore.
I think I'm probably alone in this criticism but Joanne's attitude towards Vogue whether put on or not is sometimes so dismissive it annoys me. I wouldn't be having much to do with a friend who had such little regard for my thoughts or opinions.
I think overall I'm really just finding Joanne talking about her drinking and how chaotic she is a bit old now.

Reactions: 11
Yes, didn't get much laughs today.

I know this is a rave thread and I do genuinely like Joanne and Vogue, but sometimes Joanne's attitude can really stink.
Vogue seems to be very generous with both her home and her possessions, but then Joanne treats V's house as a dumping ground/storage and never looks after anything she 'borrows' (I doubt they are ever returned), the pink jumpsuit was a perfect example today! Why can't she buy her own things!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah I'm so far behind... I only found the podcast weeks ago and am only on an episode from Sept 2021 about big feet and being called Karen!

Is that an April fool today about the baby tan?

There might be no connection to it but I found it interesting her urge to have a daughter specifically and it’s not been mentioned on the pod but a lot of people on here know, Alan has a daughter. Just an observation

Found Joanne saying about having a baby girl a bit odd today 🙈🙈
Same tbh it dragged on an uncomfortable amount of time.. so much so I was expecting an April fools joke or something at the end. Don’t get me wrong like a part of me appreciated the honesty and serious chat but it just felt a bit weird and unnatural!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.