Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Keep it to tinder or whatever. It doesn’t seem like PJ Gallagher at all, I’d say she made him do it.

Aware I’m derailing… soz.
I find this odd too. Theyre not together long already polyamorous and now having twins. Hope it works out for him thou! More baffled by how he credits Stefanie Preissner as one of his best friends.. 1 of the most unlikeable people online but each to their own!

Reactions: 9
Is it like the relationship Una Healy was in? Or is that another name too? I cant keep up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Here we are, we can speak in depth about Poly PJ 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get the impression vogue isn't a fan of Jamie's fiance Sophie. She said on the pod she isn't going to Jamie's wedding and has never mentioned her when they got engaged or relating to the wedding. It's very much Jamie's wedding and not jamie and Sophie

Reactions: 8
I get the impression vogue isn't a fan of Jamie's fiance Sophie. She said on the pod she isn't going to Jamie's wedding and has never mentioned her when they got engaged or relating to the wedding. It's very much Jamie's wedding and not jamie and Sophie
Don’t think anyone is a fan of Sophie to be fair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's she like? I've never watched MIC so only became aware of Jamie recently and think he's so lovely. Is Sophie not?
I’ve barely watched MIC since spencer left, but I think generally people think she’s a bit smug, fake and social climber. And from what I have seen I don’t think she’s in to Jamie at all. I agree Jamie seems lovely, I think he’s a dote.

Reactions: 7
I listen to Jamie and Sophie’s pod and have to say I find Sophie very funny lol her and Jamie have great banter together! It seems to come more naturally to them than Spencer and vogue on their pod

Reactions: 11
Just wondering, what makes you think this? Genuine question.
Vogue and Sophie seem to have said nothing but nice things about each other etc.
I would have assumed they’d spend more tome together, partners being best friends etc. why isn’t she going to the wedding?

Reactions: 1
I would have assumed they’d spend more tome together, partners being best friends etc. why isn’t she going to the wedding?
She's not going to the wedding as she has a show on that day - she explained this on the pod a few times and said how disappointed she was that she couldn't go

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t look like Vogue is at Jamie’s wedding… I know he’s getting married again (🙄) in Spain but presumed she would go to the London one becase she’s actually in London getting a facial etc. strange.

Doesn’t look like Vogue is at Jamie’s wedding… I know he’s getting married again (🙄) in Spain but presumed she would go to the London one becase she’s actually in London getting a facial etc. strange.
This has been addressed. Today was v casual and private plus they are working. I'd say Spain will be a better idea of who's there etc.

Reactions: 2
I get the impression they’re friends but not people they hang out with. Vogue would only want to go if she could bring her hangers on with her. I do find it odd that they didn’t go to the London nuptials and won’t be around for the Spanish ones too. If my supposive good/best friends did that to me I’d be mightily sore about it.

It’s weird. Vogue didn’t even like Sophie’s pics on Instagram or comment on them. She looked beautiful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.