Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you recommend profilo along with Botox or does one negate the need for the other? TIA
I didn't have the profilo I had the hyaluronic acid skin boosting injections.

But I got my botox in my forehead and then the skin boosting injections from the eyes down on the same day so I don't know the answer to your question sorry... it's a good question though 🤔

I'm sounding like a rich witch here I'm really not hahahha

Reactions: 4
I didn't have the profilo I had the hyaluronic acid skin boosting injections.

But I got my botox in my forehead and then the skin boosting injections from the eyes down on the same day so I don't know the answer to your question sorry... it's a good question though 🤔

I'm sounding like a rich witch here I'm really not hahahha
I'm so jealous , I look haggard around the eyes 🙈I'd love that.

Reactions: 1
Joannes insta story disagreeing that women are judged for not having kids is a bit odd, has her entire routine not been based on her lifestyle choices being so different, in some cases shunned, men smelling her eggs rotting 😂😂 feels like a very sharp U turn on all that to say it’s false that childless women are judged

Reactions: 6
Joannes insta story disagreeing that women are judged for not having kids is a bit odd, has her entire routine not been based on her lifestyle choices being so different, in some cases shunned, men smelling her eggs rotting 😂😂 feels like a very sharp U turn on all that to say it’s false that childless women are judged
I think women are judged still to be honest for not being mothers.

Reactions: 21
Why is Vogue so obsessed with her hair? It doesn’t even look that different and she has taken up two podcast episodes talking about it. I genuinely wouldn’t notice any different had she not said

Reactions: 11
Why is Vogue so obsessed with her hair? It doesn’t even look that different and she has taken up two podcast episodes talking about it. I genuinely wouldn’t notice any different had she not said
It's like she has nothing else to be thinking about. She's too vain for me. Not mad on the hair colour either, brighter suits her better.

Reactions: 8
Loved the pod today but felt so bad for Joanne - she sounded so jaded and homesick from touring 🥲 all the shows probably catching up with her! hope she’s ok

Reactions: 7
Finally joined long time lurker🙈🙈🙈

What's the gossip on Joanne's past boyfriend she mentioned before he was a comedian and was the one who told her she would be great at it .. she said it another podcast where she was guest ..think it was with the mum on Youth Offenders TV program. She has a pod and had Joanne as a guest .. wrecking my brain to see who the comedian bf is ????

Reactions: 2
Finally joined long time lurker🙈🙈🙈

What's the gossip on Joanne's past boyfriend she mentioned before he was a comedian and was the one who told her she would be great at it .. she said it another podcast where she was guest ..think it was with the mum on Youth Offenders TV program. She has a pod and had Joanne as a guest .. wrecking my brain to see who the comedian bf is ????
Pj Gallagher

Yeah pj Gallagher. Any idea why he is suddenly polyamarous on his insta bio? I like PJ but feel like he’s saying he is to please his poly 32 year old girlfriend. Wish he had a thread 😂

Reactions: 3
Oohh pj Gallagher I never knew that .. were they dating ? Is he the ex she's gives out about for not committing and living together?? Also she said before even though the person who helped me become a comedian can't take recognition for her success?

Yeah pj Gallagher. Any idea why he is suddenly polyamarous on his insta bio? I like PJ but feel like he’s saying he is to please his poly 32 year old girlfriend. Wish he had a thread 😂
OK sorry for derailing this thread but I had to get this off my chest! I seen PJ on bumble there about a month ago maybe and it said polyamorous and I just thought maybe it was a fake profile as I had then seen articles saying that his partner is expecting twins v soon after that, so it's true he is polyamorous then 😲 colour me shocked 😂 Each to their own but not for me thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
OK sorry for derailing this thread but I had to get this off my chest! I seen PJ on bumble there about a month ago maybe and it said polyamorous and I just thought maybe it was a fake profile as I had then seen articles saying that his partner is expecting twins v soon after that, so it's true he is polyamorous then 😲 colour me shocked 😂 Each to their own but not for me thanks.
Yeah is on his insta bio!! It’s literally come from
NOWHERE so he is obviously just doing it to please her.
He’s gone down a bit in my estimation - to bring it back to Joanne soon I’ll be slagging him off too!!!
---
Oohh pj Gallagher I never knew that .. were they dating ? Is he the ex she's gives out about for not committing and living together?? Also she said before even though the person who helped me become a comedian can't take recognition for her success?
Yes they dated after his separation. His polyamory is new 😂

Reactions: 2
Look.... People can do what they want. But advertising yourself as polyarmourous or whatever its called while your partner is pregnant is a bit gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Look.... People can do what they want. But advertising yourself as polyarmourous or whatever its called while your partner is pregnant is a bit gross.
She is too. It’s all over her insta. Which is why I’m saying feels like he’s doing it to go along with her.

is Joanne still an ambassador for therapie?

Reactions: 3
I only know of PJ after listening to him being interviewed by Doireann Garrihy on The Laughs of your life… it was a good episode in my opinion. He is very funny.
I then followed him on twitter & listened to another podcast recently where he was interviewed - can’t rem what one.
but he was talking about his mental health & how he basically had a breakdown. He was maybe sign in somewhere? I felt for him…. I don’t know much about him other than that… but it was relatively recent & he mentioned his ex wife several times and now she helped him through it. Now he is expecting twins with a “new” girl friend? But has put on his insta bio that he is polyamorous…while also publicity announcing he’s expecting twins… all a bit odd?!

Reactions: 7
PJs new partner in non binary and also polyamorous so I think they are both in on it like. Polyamory isn’t for everyone and normally I’d be like each to their own but I find it hard to get my head around because there will be kids involved.

Reactions: 4
PJs new partner in non binary and also polyamorous so I think they are both in on it like. Polyamory isn’t for everyone and normally I’d be like each to their own but I find it hard to get my head around because there will be kids involved.
And whyyyyyy does it need to be on your insta bio ??! Weird.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.