Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theyeahyeahs

I like Joanne so I want Prada Peter to work out for her but they don’t feel completely right together from the very little we’re able to ascertain through pods and social media.

He looks like he takes himself quite seriously and the type to go after a compliant trophy girlfriend rather than someone quite erratic but intellectually astute like Joanne.

I also think technically and objectively speaking, he’s slightly higher on the looks scale than Joanne (not my taste but hey) and in my experience, when the female half of the relationship feels like she’s ‘punching’, the dynamic is always off with the woman feeling overly grateful to be in the relationship and the guy taking advantage of that control that he has. Of course I could be completely wrong! I hope Joanne knows she’s an absolute catch of a partner and feels secure in her relationship but it sounds like she’s not had very positive romantic relationships in the past so I’m doubtful of that.

His insta is now public so make of that what you will.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MavisWilton

It’s my friend’s birthday today. I had an idea to get her tickets for the Ghosted event in 3Arena in December. I’ve made it as far as the checkout stage, hovering over “buy now”, but tickets work out at €77 each, including booking fee. It’s crazy money for a podcast, FFS. I think I’ll get her tickets to a music show instead, for 40% cheaper and in a more intimate venue.

• Wow

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Genuinely think the gals would be thrilled to see us all recommending botox and giving advice here!! 🤣

PurplePie

Chatty Member
Ooft. Podcast says they weren’t invited to the registry…
If Jamie didn't invite his best man to the registry that's very bad form. I'm inclined to believe Vogue and Spencer's explanation. I'd be raging too especially since people have assumed they just didn't bother to go.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I enjoyed it!
I like Una. She's a lady. She kept such dignity during her marriage break up. Fair play to her for speaking out
I think it’s promo for her new song, and she’s not an idiot so why did she repost his stories out of awkwardness, post pics of them together if they were not all riding and go on holidays as a threesome. She’s basically put all the blame on him and I think it’s made her look awful whereas I had no opinion of her before. She knew what she was getting herself into and was hardly “hoodwinked”
---
There is a thread on Una though so I’ll keep the commentary to there so as not to derail this too much with throuple talk 🤣

Dally4

I know Joanne jokes about the frozen look but she’s starting to look catish and not in a good way. I’m all for Botox get it religiously but she is frozen.

Basketweaver

Her trip looked absolutely amazing...oh the have a spare 20 grand to head off on a luxe safari...definitely a major bucket list trip...I dont mind that it was gifted ...joamne gets a pass..she's worked her butt off for years and deserves her success

Vogue, Spencer and Joanne are all so over exposed now. I never think to listen to any of the podcasts and like someone mentioned, I often think have I heard this one before?

Reactions: 11

Clarision

I haven't listened to today's one but I'm not really enjoying the pods anymore.
I think I'm probably alone in this criticism but Joanne's attitude towards Vogue whether put on or not is sometimes so dismissive it annoys me. I wouldn't be having much to do with a friend who had such little regard for my thoughts or opinions.
I think overall I'm really just finding Joanne talking about her drinking and how chaotic she is a bit old now.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Fgs she is nearly 40 years of age I'm sure she can decide if he is good for her or not. I wouldn't fancy going to Australia by myself at all! She has mentioned she gets very bad anxiety etc so maybe his presence helps her. It's no one else's business.
You know this is tattle right ? We can discuss what we want 😏

• Heart

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Honestly, I feel the same. I did say similar on here a few days ago and someone replied saying something along the lines of "I don't begrudge her a free holiday, she puts out plenty of free content"

While I do agree with the statement, the lack of transparency irks me.
If it was Vouge on this Safari holiday people would be raking her through the coals 😂

pommynoir

VIP Member
Is Joanne on the beg for Dubai freebies or did I wake up on the wrong side of bed? Surely she and Alan would know loads of people that have been there, that they don't need to ask strangers on the Internet.
Exactly that! But don’t worry. A million people will be on here in a minute to tell us because it’s Joanne the rules don’t count and she’s allowed to go on the beg as much as she wants 😂

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
No, still love her! I don’t think she has changed much honestly besides having more money and success, which is well deserved
Agreed. I'm not gone off her at all.

I am however gone off Vogue completely. I've unfollowed her on insta and stopped listening to the Spencer and Vogue pod. She is so bratty and annoying.