Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I was at Vicar St in Dec. Would agree that the show seemed to end abruptly. No one was dancing but she got great applause after it. As you say, different crowds/smaller audiences etc can make a difference and I think weeknights would be less craic than weekends etc.

Re. PJ, I’m a HUGE fan of his. I think while he’s v respected, he’s hugely underrated in everything he does. I kind of hope himself and Joanne were never involved. I get sibling vibes from them. If I remember correctly they did a documentary together about finding their adoptive parents and he took her under his wing on the comedy circuit. I first saw her supporting PJ.I met PJ a few years back and he’s as genuine in person and he is on radio/tv.

I honestly don’t believe anyone is ever out of anyone else’s league. We’re all equal. Leagues and types are kinda BS in my opinion but I guess we all have our opinions on that.
I like PJ.

There's a group of girls in Clontarf who do sea swimming in May in memory of their friend who passed away. PJ got wind of this last year and joined them one day for the craic. He's a good skin.

Reactions: 11

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Is Joanne on the beg for Dubai freebies or did I wake up on the wrong side of bed? Surely she and Alan would know loads of people that have been there, that they don't need to ask strangers on the Internet.
Wasn't really suss until she said... best place to get a facial in Dubai. Come on !!!!

Reactions: 11

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Is Alan’s insta story a dig at vogue/joe for being late to a pod record? Bit random lol
The bloody neck of him.
Can he not go for a walk / swim on his own and leave Joanne to do her work ??!

Joanne is bloody chaotic, leaves her her shit all over Vogues house, missed the christening so Alan needs to wind his neck in.
He also needs to change his profile photo on insta it's about 15 years old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

martha82

Chatty Member
I think they push the men want sex and they don’t want to give it narrative too far.
don’t get me wrong I don't always want it either but I think they go on and on etc
And nearly make it a thing that sex is bad?

Just wondering.. the ladies above who had botox- What ages are you? And at what age did you first get it etc?
---

I agree - ridiculous thing to say.
I was 31 When I started my husband walked out on me so I did a glow up ha , I'm 42 now . Best thing I started to do for confidence , once you get it you'll keep doing it , I haven't went the filler route though as I think it obvious .

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
This is an absolute reach. But. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story as Joanne and Vogue would say 😅

During Wednesday's bonus ep Vogue was slagging Joanne about the time difference and how she's always messing it up and what have ya.
But they Vogue said.... I don't even bother telling Joanne anymore I just talk to ... then she hesitated and said her manager.
It just got me thinking... was she going to say Alan ??! Has Alan given up work to become her full time manager ?! Imagine.

• Wow

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Anyone else think Vogue is a wretched lookin yolk.....?
She was so much prettier before the exercise addiction,when she was with Brian she was beautiful, she looks late 40's to me and she's nowhere near it!! She's way too thin.
Her skin is hanging off her and her mum is the most decrepit looking yolk she'd wanna be careful or she will be like the mother soon, she looks like a corpse half the time, really don't see the attraction with her at all..... She's always slagging Spencer for being a sun worshiper when she looks like his mum going around 🤣🤣🤣
I think that’s harsh. She’s definitely addicted to exercise. I wish I was 🙈 I think she generally looks well apart from opening her mouth super wide for photos which can look v fake.

She posted one photo yesterday and yes, she did look 10 yrs older and exhausted. I think she’s always on the go.. exercise with a John B, running with Spencer, out for a walk with the kids, work (whatever form that takes) and the non-stop holidays. I’d be wrecked too.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Yes some make you take it in the room 😂 especially if you're reaching the max time!
Also don't go to the likes of a chain pharmacy like boots, way too expensive. The little independent pharmacies are judgemental but cheaper.
Come back soon for more life hacks 🤣🤣
I have a gp visit card because I claim carers allowance for my son so get one automatically..... anyways I had to get it recently and she's like oh do you have a gp card or a medical card... I said no 😅😅😅😅

In my head I was thinking that will go on my file somewhere and someone will be thinking... what 42 year old woman is getting the morning after pill 😒😅

The only person judging me was me.

• Haha

Goose123

I was listening to the bonus episode of the best bits and Vogue clearly told Joanne Otto was having two god fathers and she was the only god mother. I'd be raging🤣🤣

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
Agree!! I love her mams style too. She’s gorgeous! Her beauty is so unique.
Personally I wouldn’t say vogue is naturally thin. She comments so often about how she felt BIG and feels big - won’t let Spencer hold her hand, thinks she has massive feet and is generally huge (for the record she isn’t) yes she’s tall, but she’s certainly not big. She eats well and exercises herself into oblivion because she wants to be slim and not feel huge. She’s def got issues with her body and weight. She shouldn’t have, as I personally think she’s too thin and looked better about a stone heavier but each to their own.

MavisWilton

Just catching up with the latest posts here, let me just add that I am also another Botox lover 😂 I’m 35, have been getting it regularly every 3-4 months since I was 33, and I love it. It smooths wrinkles obviously, but also just gives me skin a smooth, soft look in general or something? I used to be bothered by my crows’ feet and now I’m writing this, I realise they haven’t bothered me in 2 years.

My only reservations before getting it were around being brainwashed by the beauty industry, there being no shame in ageing, blah blah blah- but now I just think, if something gives you a lift and makes you feel confident, just do it! Oh yeah, also the resigning myself to spending a fair amount of money on it every few months is a bit of a sting, but worth it! I go to Therapie and find them brilliant, so no issues from me about them.

Regarding the pod this week- I found the stuff about Joanne crying on the plane over the baby a bit jarring. As another poster said, I did appreciate the honesty, but it wasn’t the usual tone. Going through something similar myself at the moment and you tune into MTGM to get away from your anxieties! But also, good to know we all go through the same stuff, I guess?

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I have a gp visit card because I claim carers allowance for my son so get one automatically..... anyways I had to get it recently and she's like oh do you have a gp card or a medical card... I said no 😅😅😅😅

In my head I was thinking that will go on my file somewhere and someone will be thinking... what 42 year old woman is getting the morning after pill 😒😅

The only person judging me was me.
Well at this moment in time I'd be reading your file thinking isn't well for her 🤣🤣

• Haha