Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helz67

Has anyone listened to Vogue on Spencers podcast big fish? At the start he asks her how long they are married and she says 5 years in sept eehmm June.....Brian was the one she married in September 🙈🙈 wrong hubby Vogue 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Just cos she said it doesnt mean its the truth!
True but you could waste your life doubting everything everyone says, in this situation there was 3 consenting adults involved, their relationship had absolutely no bearing on me so in this instance I am giving her the benefit of the doubt. Things don't always have to be black and white.
I hope she had fun and I personally don't think she deserved the backlash.

Lemomsandlimes

Ah I think she looks absolutely beautiful. I can take or leave the Botox look.
She is heavy handed on fillers and Botox.
It’s not really surprising though it’s something she would go extreme with , giving her ED disorder ? She seems to have a personality of extremities.
I could be completely wrong in saying that ! And sorry if it triggers anyone with an ED , not trying to be flippant or anything .
That said I think she looks great , looked great before , looks great now

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why is Vogue so obsessed with her hair? It doesn’t even look that different and she has taken up two podcast episodes talking about it. I genuinely wouldn’t notice any different had she not said

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Christ the head on her there. She'd be mortified by that!!!! Shows how much work she's had done, if that was her natural face at one moment in time
I fairness your face shape does change a lot from your teens to nearly 40. I had a real baby face too. Her eyebrows are very different aswell. Although not denying shes had lots of work done.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She sorta does. She said she's stopped listening to the pod now from embarrassment she's such a kind soul I felt terrible for her because she worried she insulted Joanne but the show was over 5 mins after my friend got up so I don't see how she "fucked up the show" as Joanne said. Then someone she knows tagged her in the newspaper articles and that made her feel even worse. They were ruthless! Haha she's okay now but doubt she's going to tell anyone they have their period again 😂😂😂
I'm gonna be very blunt here... just because I don't know how else to say it 😅

I don't know from your post if your friend was drinking or not but ... you guys egged her on and told her to go up? So if she is embarrassed by the situation it's not all down to Joanne. Ye encouraged her.

Look, it wasn't an ideal situation for anyone. Your friend was embarrassed. Joanne was embarrassed. I've said this before, but it's all well and good for us to sit here as armchair spectators and say how we would react in a situation. Hers was a knee jerk reaction. As anyone would react.
She messaged your friend later and apologised.

kit359

---
just going to upload those 2 as the others say other personal info not related to this

• Wow

Snowjoke

VIP Member
I get the impression vogue isn't a fan of Jamie's fiance Sophie. She said on the pod she isn't going to Jamie's wedding and has never mentioned her when they got engaged or relating to the wedding. It's very much Jamie's wedding and not jamie and Sophie
I listen to Jamie and Sophie’s pod and have to say I find Sophie very funny lol her and Jamie have great banter together! It seems to come more naturally to them than Spencer and vogue on their pod

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Elf on the shelf makes me 😩😩😩😩 so I'm team Joanne with the elf 🤣
It irritates me too, thankfully I don't have kids so I don't have to get involved but I fake interest when my friends are chatting about it, I would hate to make someone feel shit about something they are excited about

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Who said it’s a big deal? They’re literally just asking.
I think it was the "I've a little bit of tea" remark. Like it was a scandal or gossip.

Anywho.... does Joanne have a management company or just an agent ?
I wonder if her management company read here ?
I hope someone is watching the direction she is going in and advising her appropriately. You can all ready see genuine fans on here getting sick of her shit

Tellyawhat

I’m also finding the sex chat very tiresome..sex as a chore, sex to keep your man vibes..yawn!
I agree it's giving off 1950s housewife vibe sex is a duty to your husband. 🙄

They're really running out of steam with their content they're working so much on performing shows there's zero effort in going into the content of the shows.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I've always been critical of the Raya thing cuz let's be honest who is he? But if a friend of mine was going to give me a referral onto Raya I'd jump at it, for the laugh if nothing else.

I think she needs to retire Prosecco Express and show a different side to herself while she has the limelight, so people don't think she is this one trick hot mess of a pony. I remember her doing the doc 'Baby Hater' on TV3 years ago, and it was brilliant. She had other ideas up her sleeve if I remember rightly but never got the funding. Channel 4 would be amazing for her if she was to do more documentaries like that.
The Prosecco Express is going to go flat fairly soon! I think Celine Dions Vegas residency was shorter than Joanne's in Vicar Street 😂
She's an amazing talent and I hope she will get some great opportunities in the near future.
I think she has enough money made now to allow her to take some time out and work on new material and maybe finished the book she's meant to be writing

• Haha

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I listen to the pod. Was a fan of Joanne’s comedy since she was support for PJ Gallagher a few yrs back. Went to Prosecco Express and have tickets for MTGM. I clearly enjoy them but if anyone thinks they’re above going after the money, they’re sadly mistaken. Look at Vogue alone.. flogging tan, clothes, children’s books, 3 podcasts, live shows. She goes where the money is and is not afraid to admit it. I do think that overcharging now will come back to bite them.

To be honest, if I didn’t have my ticket bought already for November, I wouldn’t bother as I kind of find the format quite samey now every week. And a little juvenile constantly comparing how pissed they got at the weekend..

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I googled the two of them and this photo came up. I’m shocked at how different Joanne looks, I know she is open on the fillers and Botox but my god she looks like a different person
I feel like I’m gonna have someone else tell me how strongly they disagree with me after this 🤪🙈 but I actually think she looks much better here. Her hair is far nicer and she looks younger and more naturally pretty. I think she looks grand now. Maybe I’m just not into the Botox/treatment look, I dunno. Not trying to be bitchy..

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Yeah she got the Dyson didn’t she? After months of going on about it. So she won’t spend money on her hair but will spend stupid money on her nails
Look it was funny back in the day when she was broke. She certainly ain't broke now.
She's not even paying rent or a mortgage when you think about it !
Buy the bloody straightener ffs

Flower45

VIP Member
Also I'm pretty sure the family were more mortified at Spencers antics years ago or the husbands TWO rape allegations. Both conveniently disappeared.