Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Des Bishop’s wealth always confuses me. I know his parents had money and he inherited that house in the Hamptons from them, but to be able to afford two NY apartments? Would being an average comedian on the Irish scene in the 00’s have paid that well? It’s not like he was successful anywhere else

Reactions: 13

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Having your fella as your PA is ick central. I thought Joanne would have more sense. She seems so with it in every other aspect and has great perspective on other people’s circumstances but her own

Reactions: 12

Clarision

That’s if they even made their flight 😂😂she’s cracked 😂
She's far from cracked, that's just a put on persona that got the audiences finding her relatable etc and now she's doing it to death that she's this chaotic disaster zone. I don't find it funny anymore after initially really liking her I definitely think Vogue is just more herself.

Vogue is a knock-out and on another level to most of us here dare I say 😂 Let's be realistic like, she's also a model (even if she doesn't like that label!) And has a level of wealth that means she can get all the treatments she wants, workout every day, buy any amount of stylish clothes etc so that helps too.

I do think she is far too skinny these days compared to when she was younger and that shows on her face, she looked a lot more cherubic in her 20s when she was also in cracking shape but had a bit of curve to her figure.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Yeah the men pestering them for sex is so old now. Joanne openly admitted a few times that Alan falls asleep during it, are we really meant to believe that Alan has to beg her for it!

I'd actually prefer if they were more sex positive and just admitted they enjoy it!

pommynoir

VIP Member
Her latest grid post of the Africa trip has annoyed me so much! The backcombed hair pretending it’s caused by the humidity - just brush the bloody thing, then Alan walking through the sea with the basket on his head just felt icky.
not to mention no mention of the gift in the caption.

think it’s time to unfollow.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Sorry Joanne but I'm gonna fix that latest story for you.....

One of the best things about travelling is all the free treatments and hair I can blag from Irish people in a return for a shout out on my page.

• Haha

Potatopatato

I am so sad to even have to think twice that this may be all true! But she just showed him time stamped with kardashians so hoping it’s just a nasty rumour and if they address it next week with some humour it; it will quash it completely
When has she ever shown him time stamped before though? Not saying it's true, and I hope it isn't, but the fact that she's posting that makes me think she definitely knows about the rumour and is posting to say 'hey, we're here, together right now, it's all fine'. Maybe luisa has been on and said they need to show a United front..

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I was beside the girl who went up to her on stage. My friend haha. From Where we were sitting I could see a pretty big and getting bigger blob of blood we were near the front and there were GIANT TV screens of it either side so my friend was worrying it would be on TV or something.. I wasn't drunk I was sober but we sorta egged her because she was at the end to go and tell her and she said Joanne was really rude she was just trying to help. Sorry just catching up on old posts now and wanted to let you know her side 😂 Joanne wrote to her a few days later and apologised and then talked shit about her on her pod and the girl was so sad and she apologised again to Joanne and Joanne basically wrote back saying it was all for radio or something? I can get screenshot off her but doubt she would like me talking on tattle about it 🤔😂
Your poor friend. It was an awkward situation, damned if you do, damned if you don't!
I did think Joanne was a bit of a dick about the whole thing and a few of my friends that listen also felt the same.
I hope your friend hasn't been overthinking it, she tried to do a good deed

Wow, really? Was there any off the cuff chit chat? Or did it all seem rehearsed?
No real off the cuff chat at all. The only interval was between Gearoid Farrelly as support and then V & J. They came on stage at 9 and no joke it was over at 9:50 on the dot.

I have seen Prosecco express and really enjoyed it so if you are debating one or the other I'd go see just Joanne imo.

Sorry if my review is off-putting for anyone going to see the show, hopefully they will see it as constructive criticism though and make improvements where needed.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Vogue is a knock-out and on another level to most of us here dare I say 😂 Let's be realistic like, she's also a model (even if she doesn't like that label!) And has a level of wealth that means she can get all the treatments she wants, workout every day, buy any amount of stylish clothes etc so that helps too.

I do think she is far too skinny these days compared to when she was younger and that shows on her face, she looked a lot more cherubic in her 20s when she was also in cracking shape but had a bit of curve to her figure.
Does she have wealth or did she marry into it (genuine question).

Yep, she’s far better looking than me that’s for sure. But who really cares about looks? She’s mad about her kids/family etc. That’s more important. The podcast made me realise she’s a bit of craic and a lot more down to earth than expected but also unapologetically herself.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Its really annoying me that Joanne won't disclose that this safari is some kind of collab. She did a stellar job in the beginning as marketing herself as 'one of the girls'. After the Christening my rose tinted glasses got a few cracks in them, and now her stories are just one giant non disclosed ad. I'm really going off her lately and I've followed her career for years since her Republic of Telly days 🙁

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I often judged him for fecking off to Australia and leaving those little girls with Kerry when she was with that man…. Mark Croft?? God they were a car crash and Brian was living the life with Delta Goodrem.… a horrible trait in a man when he’s not a father to his children.

Yes.. I kind of directed my comment more at Vogue purely cos it’s her thread but obviously they’re his kids and he was the issue. The first I ever heard of her was when she married him. She seemed to be mad about him and I just didn’t get the appeal.

I agree with the previous comment that Kerry was always there. I think she did her best and was struggling with addiction and MH issues. Brian seemed to be more stable and you would just think he could have put his kids’ welfare before his travels.

I believe Brian’s family were very good to the girls which is something. But ultimately he was their dad and unfortunately was not a presence in their lives when they needed him.

SozBbz

VIP Member
exactly, not a few couches and an inflatable fecking lobster.
Id like to go but no way would I pay over 50, especially when they're only on for an hour. I get its probably due to a larger venue but thats honestly on them for choosing it.
It's nothing to do with a larger venue, larger venues are actually more profitable and as others have pointed out, this is not some major international music act with a live band, dancers and other expensive staging - its 2 women chatting with some props. It's all about profit/greed.

I can well afford to go, I'd like to go, but I won't be going, because I refuse to play into their hands and reward blatant price gauging. Selling tickets at that price means they are making an absolute killing, but I won't be funding it personally. I've spoken to friends about this and we all feel the same. We all went to see Joannes show, and were initially interested in the live pod, but were all a bit disgusted when we saw how it was priced and chose not to participate in the madness.

The 2 Johnnies (not my bag, but an interesting comparable for a live podcast) played the 3Arena for €49 and I'm sure made a tidy sum from doing it.

In my opinion, charging any more than €49 is just a rip off and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth towards the pair of them.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
PJs new partner in non binary and also polyamorous so I think they are both in on it like. Polyamory isn’t for everyone and normally I’d be like each to their own but I find it hard to get my head around because there will be kids involved.
And whyyyyyy does it need to be on your insta bio ??! Weird.

vicky102

I cant listen to spencer and vogue anymore 🙈 the constant bickering and trying to prove she's better then him is making her so annoying. I like Spencer but I cant deal with her and the way she talks to him 🙈 however on mtgm she's not as annoying she's like a totally different person