Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her trip looked absolutely amazing...oh the have a spare 20 grand to head off on a luxe safari...definitely a major bucket list trip...I dont mind that it was gifted ...joamne gets a pass..she's worked her butt off for years and deserves her success

Reactions: 12
I do think Vogue would be slated if she had gone off on holiday like this and then put one post up at the end with #gift but also I may be biased as it’s not my type of holiday, bang of white saviour off the stories earlier in the week when she was joking about the guides

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cringed at the videos taken in the faces of kids with her laughing… the very nice very good with a laugh was quite patronising , think she should have at least muted them didn’t show her in a great light

Reactions: 9
I don't begrudge her the freebie holiday in the slightest, I've had many a laugh at the pod and really enjoy her as a comedian. But, in saying that, if she wants to play the game and enjoy the ( be they well deserved) freebies rolling in, she should be transparent about them from the get go.

Re the comment above, the video of her laughing at ( with ?) the children made me really uncomfortable too. Look, I'm sure it wasn't what it appeared to be, but it was uncomfortable to watch definitely.

Edit. Also agree that if Vouge was on this trip and not disclosed it properly she would be torn to shreds!

Reactions: 8
For those saying Joanne providing free entertainment on pod, pod is sponsored? Am i missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Free as in we don’t pay for it I guess. They’re not doing the pod out of the goodness of their hearts though hahahah.
But who sponsors or funds the pod so? Many pods I follow are sponsored by brands and this is disclosed before, during or at the end of each podcast as well as in the show notes.

But who sponsors or funds the pod so? Many pods I follow are sponsored by brands and this is disclosed before, during or at the end of each podcast as well as in the show notes.
The ads throughout it like their aer lingus one. They just don’t disclose them very well.

Reactions: 1
I don’t begrudge her the free holiday at all but there’s something so icky about the post she put up of the Maasai tribe - it seems very voyeuristic. A tiny mention about the drought they had but sniggering behind the camera, making comments about the amount of children they have, the sarcastic “brilllliiaanntt” “very cool” as if she’s taking a video of an inanimate object and not real life human beings? Yuck.

Lovely snap of prada Pete naked in the hottub.
Her footage of the kids was very below the belt and also not being honest about the gifted holiday ,not on !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It gave me the ick 😅
He gives me the ick in general. I imagine her with someone media shy that would ground her a bit. Not in an ego sense but in a calmer, balanced. private sort of way. Has his own thing and doesn't need her to elevate him. Prada seems the opposite.

Reactions: 16
Just started listening to vogue and her husbands pod as I'm upto date with MTGM. I know it is noones business but does anyone know why he doesn't drink anymore? Don't get me wrong ,I think its great and never question anyone for it, only asking as there are so many comments made around it. She constantly makes comments about when he was on the drink and how he would act , he also agrees in a negative way and that he would drink everyday. But then real quickly adds that he definitely didn't have a problem? But yet drank everyday? She also mentioned at one point back then she left him and then he got his act together. Just confuses me 🤷‍♀️

Just started listening to vogue and her husbands pod as I'm upto date with MTGM. I know it is noones business but does anyone know why he doesn't drink anymore? Don't get me wrong ,I think its great and never question anyone for it, only asking as there are so many comments made around it. She constantly makes comments about when he was on the drink and how he would act , he also agrees in a negative way and that he would drink everyday. But then real quickly adds that he definitely didn't have a problem? But yet drank everyday? She also mentioned at one point back then she left him and then he got his act together. Just confuses me 🤷‍♀️
If you listen to Spencers pod - Big Fish, it gives you an idea of his struggles with drinking, addictive personality etc The ones with DJ Fat Tony & Jamie Lang are really insightful into his thoughts and why he decided to give it up X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.