Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s like saying joanne wouldn’t have swiped if he wasn’t a looker, it works both ways…I’m sure her success makes her more attractive to men than she would have been before but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that…anyway having seen her live a few times last year and being a huge fan of the pod I only want to see her happy, couldnt care less about his happiness but don’t like the gold digger narrative as think that’s a lazy and sexist way of looking at it
You would say that :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've always been critical of the Raya thing cuz let's be honest who is he? But if a friend of mine was going to give me a referral onto Raya I'd jump at it, for the laugh if nothing else.

I think she needs to retire Prosecco Express and show a different side to herself while she has the limelight, so people don't think she is this one trick hot mess of a pony. I remember her doing the doc 'Baby Hater' on TV3 years ago, and it was brilliant. She had other ideas up her sleeve if I remember rightly but never got the funding. Channel 4 would be amazing for her if she was to do more documentaries like that.

Reactions: 9
I've always been critical of the Raya thing cuz let's be honest who is he? But if a friend of mine was going to give me a referral onto Raya I'd jump at it, for the laugh if nothing else.

I think she needs to retire Prosecco Express and show a different side to herself while she has the limelight, so people don't think she is this one trick hot mess of a pony. I remember her doing the doc 'Baby Hater' on TV3 years ago, and it was brilliant. She had other ideas up her sleeve if I remember rightly but never got the funding. Channel 4 would be amazing for her if she was to do more documentaries like that.
The Prosecco Express is going to go flat fairly soon! I think Celine Dions Vegas residency was shorter than Joanne's in Vicar Street 😂
She's an amazing talent and I hope she will get some great opportunities in the near future.
I think she has enough money made now to allow her to take some time out and work on new material and maybe finished the book she's meant to be writing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be absolutely cleaning up with her shows but as many have said it will run out of steam. I hope she is working on other lines of work in the background. She's witty and clever - she'll be great on tv.

Reactions: 1
Its really annoying me that Joanne won't disclose that this safari is some kind of collab. She did a stellar job in the beginning as marketing herself as 'one of the girls'. After the Christening my rose tinted glasses got a few cracks in them, and now her stories are just one giant non disclosed ad. I'm really going off her lately and I've followed her career for years since her Republic of Telly days 🙁

Reactions: 12
Its really annoying me that Joanne won't disclose that this safari is some kind of collab. She did a stellar job in the beginning as marketing herself as 'one of the girls'. After the Christening my rose tinted glasses got a few cracks in them, and now her stories are just one giant non disclosed ad. I'm really going off her lately and I've followed her career for years since her Republic of Telly days 🙁
But do we know it's a collab?
I know she is tagging the company but perhaps she has actually paid for the trip!?

Reactions: 2
I remember her mentioning it a short while ago on the Pod and I 100% took it to be a work thing. I can't remember what she said exactly but I thought it was a very nice job for her to get.

Reactions: 3
Its really annoying me that Joanne won't disclose that this safari is some kind of collab. She did a stellar job in the beginning as marketing herself as 'one of the girls'. After the Christening my rose tinted glasses got a few cracks in them, and now her stories are just one giant non disclosed ad. I'm really going off her lately and I've followed her career for years since her Republic of Telly days 
Honestly, I feel the same. I did say similar on here a few days ago and someone replied saying something along the lines of "I don't begrudge her a free holiday, she puts out plenty of free content"

While I do agree with the statement, the lack of transparency irks me.

Reactions: 6
Surprised she hasn’t addressed it properly on her story, she posted one story which I thought was going to be an explanation of the tags but was just plugging the service provided by the company. She will probably take a christening style approach, act totally oblivious to any ill feeling while she is on the safari, then come back and laugh on the pod about how she realllyyyy milked the spon con, lol I am such a chancer , plug plug plug!! …. That humour doesn’t work when you act like any other influencer when it boils down to it .

Reactions: 15
The plug plug plug for a free dyson was funny ... and she was only rising up the ranks money wise. But a very expensive holiday is very different when she (appears) to be making a lot of money now and the boyfriend tagging along...

Reactions: 7
Honestly, I feel the same. I did say similar on here a few days ago and someone replied saying something along the lines of "I don't begrudge her a free holiday, she puts out plenty of free content"

While I do agree with the statement, the lack of transparency irks me.
If it was Vouge on this Safari holiday people would be raking her through the coals 😂

Reactions: 11
She did mention something about it being gifted but it’s def not clear!!!
Yes came on here to talk about the safari!! I assumed it was a holiday paid by her and Peter as she made it sound like that, but blatantly obvious now that she is being sponsored ! Would have preferred a little bit more transparency on the pod tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.