Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new snippet of the pod that was posted on MTGM instagram… Ther laughs just seem so forced and fake?

Reactions: 3
Very late to this thread but I think I have a little bit of ☕. Caveat: I could be wrong but it looks like Joanne is a step mom. Creeping on Alan's insta and it looks like he has a young enough daughter, like maybe aged 5. Or it could be a niece or other relly but can anyone confirm or deny or am I late to the party on this occasion?

Reactions: 1
Very late to this thread but I think I have a little bit of ☕. Caveat: I could be wrong but it looks like Joanne is a step mom. Creeping on Alan's insta and it looks like he has a young enough daughter, like maybe aged 5. Or it could be a niece or other relly but can anyone confirm or deny or am I late to the party on this occasion?
yep, he has a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship ☺

Does yer man Alan work at all? 2 weeks away and they’re off to Dubai now…wonder is he gonna be going to Oz with her too..lucky him!

Reactions: 4
I was dating a guy with a child and we could only go away for week due to arrangement he had with the child's mum and he didn't want to take the piss (the child had additional needs)

How long are they going to be away for ? If it's three weeks, that's a long time to be away from your little girl?

What do other people think that are in a similar situation?

Reactions: 4
Alan is in sales but considering it’s year end most places surprised he can just jet off

Her latest grid post of the Africa trip has annoyed me so much! The backcombed hair pretending it’s caused by the humidity - just brush the bloody thing, then Alan walking through the sea with the basket on his head just felt icky.
not to mention no mention of the gift in the caption.

think it’s time to unfollow.

Reactions: 12
I don't see him going away for 3 weeks to be a massive deal tbh. I've a child ( well he's almost a fully grown man now!) with special needs and my husband regularly went away for 3 / 4 weeks at a time. Granted it was for work, but if he was getting a free holiday I honestly wouldn't have an issue with it.

The naked picture in the pool on the other hand, I do have issue with. Ick.

Reactions: 8
Was already discussed on here he openly has her on his page. Is it really a big deal if someone has a child from a previous relationship? In this day and age I don't get the big deal.

Reactions: 13
Was already discussed on here he openly has her on his page. Is it really a big deal if someone has a child from a previous relationship? In this day and age I don't get the big deal.
Who said it’s a big deal? They’re literally just asking.

Who said it’s a big deal? They’re literally just asking.
I think it was the "I've a little bit of tea" remark. Like it was a scandal or gossip.

Anywho.... does Joanne have a management company or just an agent ?
I wonder if her management company read here ?
I hope someone is watching the direction she is going in and advising her appropriately. You can all ready see genuine fans on here getting sick of her tit

Reactions: 11
I never liked her on her Instagram I’ve always found her a bit try hard and unfunny. To me she truly shines when in conversation with people just chatting about her life not even trying to shoehorn a joke in

Reactions: 14
I never liked her on her Instagram I’ve always found her a bit try hard and unfunny. To me she truly shines when in conversation with people just chatting about her life not even trying to shoehorn a joke in
That's gas. Was just about to say the exact same thing. I don't like her presence on insta and the last few weeks have not helped. Between the free loader vibes from Alan, the lack of transparency with gifts, and even her pushing her mam back on the couch there at Christmas - she comes across v unlikable. But I still really like her on the pod and on stage!! I think I'm gonna unfollow 🙈

Reactions: 9
ach I’m done. The business class champagne post did it. Snapping photos like a white saviour one minute and on the beg for Dubai freebies the next. I don’t begrudge anyone success but it’s all so blaggy and naff. Good luck to her. Never thought I’d say Vogue was the down to earth one 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's gas. Was just about to say the exact same thing. I don't like her presence on insta and the last few weeks have not helped. Between the free loader vibes from Alan, the lack of transparency with gifts, and even her pushing her mam back on the couch there at Christmas - she comes across v unlikable. But I still really like her on the pod and on stage!! I think I'm gonna unfollow 🙈
I don't understand why more people haven't commented on her pushing her mam, I thought it was awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why more people haven't commented on her pushing her mam, I thought it was awful!
Ya, it's a bit like the christening thing. I'm thinking it's such bad form that surely there's another explanation but I can't think of any reason why pushing your ma like that would be acceptable. She's giving off crappy vibes the last couple of months and I'm raging! Is she a bit cocky or something since she got a fella?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.