Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you listen to Spencers pod - Big Fish, it gives you an idea of his struggles with drinking, addictive personality etc The ones with DJ Fat Tony & Jamie Lang are really insightful into his thoughts and why he decided to give it up X
His Big Fish podcast is brilliant. Spencer is so easy to listen to on it and so honest and open.

Although I like The Spencer & Vogue podcast - sometimes I find Vogue's attempts at being funny really juvenile and annoying.

Reactions: 21
If you listen to Spencers pod - Big Fish, it gives you an idea of his struggles with drinking, addictive personality etc The ones with DJ Fat Tony & Jamie Lang are really insightful into his thoughts and why he decided to give it up X
I will defo give it a listen, thanks.
I think its great he doesn't drink, and can tell how much he loves his wife , children and the family life instead of drinking , it really comes across naturally on the podcast. Just wasn't sure if there was a problem in the back story.

Reactions: 5
I will defo give it a listen, thanks.
I think its great he doesn't drink, and can tell how much he loves his wife , children and the family life instead of drinking , it really comes across naturally on the podcast. Just wasn't sure if there was a problem in the back story.
Personally speaking, I get the impression that he is only really coming to terms with the fact that he was an alcoholic in recent years and is slowly opening up about it.

I'm a big Spencer fan

Reactions: 14
I was beside the girl who went up to her on stage. My friend haha. From Where we were sitting I could see a pretty big and getting bigger blob of blood we were near the front and there were GIANT TV screens of it either side so my friend was worrying it would be on TV or something.. I wasn't drunk I was sober but we sorta egged her because she was at the end to go and tell her and she said Joanne was really rude she was just trying to help. Sorry just catching up on old posts now and wanted to let you know her side 😂 Joanne wrote to her a few days later and apologised and then talked tit about her on her pod and the girl was so sad and she apologised again to Joanne and Joanne basically wrote back saying it was all for radio or something? I can get screenshot off her but doubt she would like me talking on tattle about it 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was beside the girl who went up to her on stage. My friend haha. From Where we were sitting I could see a pretty big and getting bigger blob of blood we were near the front and there were GIANT TV screens of it either side so my friend was worrying it would be on TV or something.. I wasn't drunk I was sober but we sorta egged her because she was at the end to go and tell her and she said Joanne was really rude she was just trying to help. Sorry just catching up on old posts now and wanted to let you know her side 😂 Joanne wrote to her a few days later and apologised and then talked tit about her on her pod and the girl was so sad and she apologised again to Joanne and Joanne basically wrote back saying it was all for radio or something? I can get screenshot off her but doubt she would like me talking on tattle about it 🤔😂
Your poor friend. It was an awkward situation, damned if you do, damned if you don't!
I did think Joanne was a bit of a dick about the whole thing and a few of my friends that listen also felt the same.
I hope your friend hasn't been overthinking it, she tried to do a good deed

Reactions: 12
Your poor friend. It was an awkward situation, damned if you do, damned if you don't!
I did think Joanne was a bit of a dick about the whole thing and a few of my friends that listen also felt the same.
I hope your friend hasn't been overthinking it, she tried to do a good deed
She sorta does. She said she's stopped listening to the pod now from embarrassment she's such a kind soul I felt terrible for her because she worried she insulted Joanne but the show was over 5 mins after my friend got up so I don't see how she "fucked up the show" as Joanne said. Then someone she knows tagged her in the newspaper articles and that made her feel even worse. They were ruthless! Haha she's okay now but doubt she's going to tell anyone they have their period again 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
She sorta does. She said she's stopped listening to the pod now from embarrassment she's such a kind soul I felt terrible for her because she worried she insulted Joanne but the show was over 5 mins after my friend got up so I don't see how she "fucked up the show" as Joanne said. Then someone she knows tagged her in the newspaper articles and that made her feel even worse. They were ruthless! Haha she's okay now but doubt she's going to tell anyone they have their period again 😂😂😂
I'm gonna be very blunt here... just because I don't know how else to say it 😅

I don't know from your post if your friend was drinking or not but ... you guys egged her on and told her to go up? So if she is embarrassed by the situation it's not all down to Joanne. Ye encouraged her.

Look, it wasn't an ideal situation for anyone. Your friend was embarrassed. Joanne was embarrassed. I've said this before, but it's all well and good for us to sit here as armchair spectators and say how we would react in a situation. Hers was a knee jerk reaction. As anyone would react.
She messaged your friend later and apologised.

Reactions: 11
I can't remember the whole exchange on the podcast now about the onstage period, but I don't think Joanne came out of it badly at all? Didn't she just say, it completely threw her off her game and she found it really difficult to concentrate on the rest of the show, which would be my reaction exactly. What was she meant to do with that information? To be fair to your friend, it was an impossible situation, but with 5 minutes to go, I would have just left it!

Reactions: 5
I can't remember the whole exchange on the podcast now about the onstage period, but I don't think Joanne came out of it badly at all? Didn't she just say, it completely threw her off her game and she found it really difficult to concentrate on the rest of the show, which would be my reaction exactly. What was she meant to do with that information? To be fair to your friend, it was an impossible situation, but with 5 minutes to go, I would have just left it!
We didn't know it would be over in 5 minutes haha but yeah. Still was an amazing show anyway and Joanne got a story for her pod. Whoop.

I'm gonna be very blunt here... just because I don't know how else to say it 😅

I don't know from your post if your friend was drinking or not but ... you guys egged her on and told her to go up? So if she is embarrassed by the situation it's not all down to Joanne. Ye encouraged her.

Look, it wasn't an ideal situation for anyone. Your friend was embarrassed. Joanne was embarrassed. I've said this before, but it's all well and good for us to sit here as armchair spectators and say how we would react in a situation. Hers was a knee jerk reaction. As anyone would react.
She messaged your friend later and apologised.

Oh yeah she was pissed the wine there was cheap enough we all had a bottle each 😂😂 my friend regrets it so much haha. Was so funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can I just ask what Alan has done/does to make so many of you think he's a bad 'un? All I see of him in her stories is him being fairly quiet and non-attention seeking. What am I missing?

Reactions: 8
I was listening to the bonus episode of the best bits and Vogue clearly told Joanne Otto was having two god fathers and she was the only god mother. I'd be raging🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was listening to the bonus episode of the best bits and Vogue clearly told Joanne Otto was having two god fathers and she was the only god mother. I'd be raging🤣🤣
It’s such a mad thing to do especially when she already has kids. I’d be pissed if I was Joanne hahahhaha

Can I just ask what Alan has done/does to make so many of you think he's a bad 'un? All I see of him in her stories is him being fairly quiet and non-attention seeking. What am I missing?
A few months back a poster here said that she had gone out with him and he left her with a huge bill for The K Club. I think he may have ghosted her or broken up with her via text. Of course who knows what to believe.

On the pod some of the things Joanne says about him give off red flags. She has said he has fallen asleep during sex numerous times. I believe once there was another story something like she complimented him on his appearance and he said nothing back. There’s definitely been more mentioned on here too.

Reactions: 7
Is Joanne on the beg for Dubai freebies or did I wake up on the wrong side of bed? Surely she and Alan would know loads of people that have been there, that they don't need to ask strangers on the Internet.

Reactions: 8
Is Joanne on the beg for Dubai freebies or did I wake up on the wrong side of bed? Surely she and Alan would know loads of people that have been there, that they don't need to ask strangers on the Internet.
Wasn't really suss until she said... best place to get a facial in Dubai. Come on !!!!

You would know by the head of Alan that he's been there a few times!

I hate saying this but I don't like Joanne as much as I use to. I'm delighted she is doing well, but the more exposure to her, the less I like her. I use to put up with Vogue for the sake of the pod but she is fast becoming my favourite....come for me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly that! But don’t worry. A million people will be on here in a minute to tell us because it’s Joanne the rules don’t count and she’s allowed to go on the beg as much as she wants 😂

• Haha
Exactly that! But don’t worry. A million people will be on here in a minute to tell us because it’s Joanne the rules don’t count and she’s allowed to go on the beg as much as she wants 😂
"She's worked so hard for it"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You would know by the head of Alan that he's been there a few times!

I hate saying this but I don't like Joanne as much as I use to. I'm delighted she is doing well, but the more exposure to her, the less I like her. I use to put up with Vogue for the sake of the pod but she is fast becoming my favourite....come for me 😂😂
Same. I loved her, she is /was funny and was quite refreshing to see on the comedy circuit, but the turning into an insta begger is so obvious. Same as Alan opening his account, they want freebies and he has to have an open account so companies can see him tagging them. They both do but she needs to duck off with that tit. It’s like whatever she’s having pumped into her face has some narcissistic insta hun dna in it. I unfollowed her last week or whenever it was when she was filming in the faces of kids laughing at them pretending she’s some kind of saviour wanting to raise money. Why doesn’t she donate the cost of her holiday to them seeing as she didn’t pay a penny for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was very late to the pod, only started it about 8/9 months ago. I devoured every one. Then listened to other pods Joanne was on. Then listened to Spencer and Vogue. Then went to see Joanne in Vicar Street twice.

I am a big big fan. I know her comedy style isn't for everyone but I love it.
Then I started following her on insta and following the thread here. This is where it gets a bit murky for me. I wish I never followed her on insta and following along here. You start to see things differently, and questioning things when you read other people's opinions.
It's a bit like the saying "never meet your heros"

She is a very talented lady no doubt about it and deserves all her sucess. But as said above, the beggy insta hun shite just doesn't sit well with me at all. Surely at this stage she earns enough to pay for her own stuff.

The time she put up a beg on insta asking someone to come to Vicar Street to do her nails was the ultimate cringe for me 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.