Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's a repeat comment, but i just can't see the momentum been kept up until November. I know I'll be a minority but it's just so repeatative!!!! Joanne tells joke and cackles, vogue talks about sleep and her kids, Joanne talks about Alan, Joannea sound on her Mike!!! Rise and repeat!!!! It was grand during covid-.but they need to move on!

Reactions: 6
Personally I think she looks gorgeous. She's 40 this year... I'd love her face 🤣
She does it’s just a huge difference. I was shocked though seeing her on stage..it’s clear how much work she’s had done…no judgement I love a bit of Botox! But she looked so puffy and frozen.

Reactions: 5
She does it’s just a huge difference. I was shocked though seeing her on stage..it’s clear how much work she’s had done…no judgement I love a bit of Botox! But she looked so puffy and frozen.
I know someone who said the same that when you see her on stage it’s really obvious she has had a tit tonne of work done

Reactions: 1
I know someone who said the same that when you see her on stage it’s really obvious she has had a tit tonne of work done
I thought the same when I saw her. My seat was near the back and yet I found it distracting for the first few minutes how plastic she looked, even from there. I was quite surprised at it.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that doesn't find Vogue attractive at all.
I find her stunning in a model way, but not conventionally attractive if that makes sense.

But reading this thread, I think I’m the only person who doesn’t think Joanne is attractive, or particularly like her 🤫🫣 *waits for the Lynch mob* 😂

Reactions: 2
I find her stunning in a model way, but not conventionally attractive if that makes sense.

But reading this thread, I think I’m the only person who doesn’t think Joanne is attractive, or particularly like her 🤫🫣 *waits for the Lynch mob* 😂
I don't like commenting on people's looks too much on this, I'm always afraid they might read the comments and feel bad 😬
But honestly, I'm over 40 now and I prefer my own face over Joanne's 🤣 I've had the pleasure of chatting to her at a show and it's crazy seeing the amount of work she has had done with no actual positive benefits. Her face looks swollen and sore.
But on saying all that, her quirky style really makes her stand out and she is tall too! When she's professionally made up she looks stunning...but wouldn't we all.

I do think Vogue is very attractive though, she carries herself well, her style suits her and she just looks really clean (unlike poor Joanne😬)

Reactions: 7
She needs to lay off the Botox and filler for sure. I’m getting older and it’s really tempting to get tweaks but I’m so scared of going too far and not realising it! Think I’ll stick to facials and non invasive stuff for now.

I used to think Vogue was a good example of having had subtle work done, but even she looks a bit lumpy in some of the vids she posts, i.e. when she’s no filters on her.

Reactions: 2
I can't get passed the mole and the cartoonishly large mouth with Vogue. She's very modelesque though and striking in person no doubt, her figure is flawless and she clearly takes good care of herself.

Joanne holds her hands up about being addicted to the tweakments in the pod which I find refreshing. She's clearly one of these all or nothing people but she's at risk of really messing her face up to the point of no return with the level of work she gets done. Like tanorexia, except with fillers.

Joanne’s sense of style is wild, I’m still not over the outfit she wore to Otto’s christening (or after Otto’s christening, should I say!)

• Haha
I fear joanne is heading down the Jocelyn Wildenstein path. That was my first thought when I saw her close up on stage

Reactions: 5
Ohhhhh Joanne has #gift now on her wall post. Shame she didn't bother her hole declaring it on stories

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.