Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soooophieee

Has anyone on here been to one of their shows yet and know roughly the running time? Can’t find it anywhere and trying to work out if I can make the last train home 😅

Reactions: 1

hereorthere

Chatty Member
When I was in Vicar St, there was music played after she finished and that's what people were up and dancing to. They look like the bits that are shown on Stories.
There was music but everyone just got up and started leaving! There wasn’t an extended applause. It was just a small bit flat. But I thought she was great! Was probably the crowd and it wasn’t sold out either.

Kingsway

Does anyone know what he does for a living? Is he still a model? He always seems to be with her at gigs so I assume he’s not working 9-5

Muses

Remember Ryan tubtidy roasted him too on the late late show for leaving his kids after him in Australia...and rightly so...not a good egg..tho his mam always seemed lovely..
I'm delighted that Tubs asked him. What did Brian say to that?

Deevee47

VIP Member
Not you, apologies, but another poster who you replied to.
Personally I wouldn’t say vogue is naturally thin. She comments so often about how she felt BIG and feels big - won’t let Spencer hold her hand, thinks she has massive feet and is generally huge (for the record she isn’t) yes she’s tall, but she’s certainly not big. She eats well and exercises herself into oblivion because she wants to be slim and not feel huge. She’s def got issues with her body and weight. She shouldn’t have, as I personally think she’s too thin and looked better about a stone heavier but each to their own.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I feel like I’m gonna have someone else tell me how strongly they disagree with me after this 🤪🙈 but I actually think she looks much better here. Her hair is far nicer and she looks younger and more naturally pretty. I think she looks grand now. Maybe I’m just not into the Botox/treatment look, I dunno. Not trying to be bitchy..
No I liked her then too. She had a cuteness to her. I know she’s getting a lot of attention on this photo for how she looks but I think it’s very unflattering? She has one of those expressive faces that doesn’t suit too much work because they just look overdone.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
are they in the Isle of Man, or Dublin? I thought the Gaitey was Dublin but she’s just tagged IoM. I’ve just given myself a bit of a geography lesson!
Joanne is doing her prosecco show there tonight, the venue name is a coincidence, she mentioned on her stories last week

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She does it’s just a huge difference. I was shocked though seeing her on stage..it’s clear how much work she’s had done…no judgement I love a bit of Botox! But she looked so puffy and frozen.
I know someone who said the same that when you see her on stage it’s really obvious she has had a shit tonne of work done

Whats the story with the Gaiety? Can you bring a drink in from the bar? Like where they having a drink? If its just sitting there stone cold sober listening to old pod chats it's sounds too boring for words!
It was the 1st time in gaiety history drinks were allowed in the auditorium apparently! So don't worry you can have a drink during the show 😉