Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't tell you when I listened to the pod last. It's all repetitive and boring and I'm so over Joanne doing that screeching shouty talk that she does at her shows, on the pod. Sshhhh!! 🤫

Reactions: 15
I cannot stand the McDonald’s ad, I dunno what it is but the “I loooove gaaarlic dip” just makes me want to pull my hair out.

Reactions: 13
I couldn't believe the hashtag McNuggetworthy was actually a hashtag until I heard a McDonald's ad on the radio the other day and the ad said it. I thought Vogue and Joanne added that themselves and was cringing.

Reactions: 4
I couldn't believe the hashtag McNuggetworthy was actually a hashtag until I heard a McDonald's ad on the radio the other day and the ad said it. I thought Vogue and Joanne added that themselves and was cringing.
I'm working through the podcasts as I was a late listener and I find it so contradictory that they both have said they don't even eat nor like McDonald's 🤣

Reactions: 10
So I was at a friends house on Saturday for dinner and drinks and Joanne came up in conversation with the girls when a few of the lads told us about her boyfriend.. Alan.
we were at a wedding a few years ago and the groom had Alan as his personal trainer to get him shape for the wedding and they became close enough that he was playing golf and hanging out with his mates pre wedding day ..

the groom had gotten him to DJ after the band as well ..
so day of the wedding - which I was at .. the band were awful and got a hard time about forgetting words to songs etc and actually left the stage a bit early ... so someone was sent to get Alan on and kick off the DJ set ..
They eventually tracked him down to a room where a load of lads were acting the maggot ❄
and he (Alan) had done so much of it he bugged out and wouldn’t come down and play his set ..
Just stayed in the room

so someone ended up having to plug in their Spotify 😂

it ended up being a bit of a disaster and Alan was never seen again with that group 😂
Just thought I’d share here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So I was at a friends house on Saturday for dinner and drinks and Joanne came up in conversation with the girls when a few of the lads told us about her boyfriend.. Alan.
we were at a wedding a few years ago and the groom had Alan as his personal trainer to get him shape for the wedding and they became close enough that he was playing golf and hanging out with his mates pre wedding day ..

the groom had gotten him to DJ after the band as well ..
so day of the wedding - which I was at .. the band were awful and got a hard time about forgetting words to songs etc and actually left the stage a bit early ... so someone was sent to get Alan on and kick off the DJ set ..
They eventually tracked him down to a room where a load of lads were acting the maggot ❄
and he (Alan) had done so much of it he bugged out and wouldn’t come down and play his set ..
Just stayed in the room

so someone ended up having to plug in their Spotify 😂

it ended up being a bit of a disaster and Alan was never seen again with that group 😂
Just thought I’d share here
Anyone who thinks this is juice needs to climb down from their high horse. Iv been at PLENTY of weddings where a bag has been thrown around. Before you all even suggest it - iv never put anything up my nose. This is a thread about V&J.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Anyone who thinks this is juice needs to climb down from their high horse. Iv been at PLENTY of weddings where a bag has been thrown around. Before you all even suggest it - iv never put anything up my nose. This is a thread about V&J.
I have to agree.
If he was in a room with "a load of lads" they were also guests at the wedding. Not a story I'd be telling.

Reactions: 12
I have to agree.
If he was in a room with "a load of lads" they were also guests at the wedding. Not a story I'd be telling.
Well as we all know - you are the biggest defender ever of all things related too and associated with Vogue and JMcN so.........

Reactions: 2
You're so right. This is a rave thread maybe the curtain twitchers need to make their own!
Nah, it's just @MinorChamp09 has some weird grudge with me because I disagreed with something she said before and likes to follow me around tattle occasionally telling me how obsessed I am with Joanne and Vogue. The irony of it really.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been to dozens of weddings and never once noticed a “bag being thrown around”!!! Not the time or place IMO. I’d be livid if someone did that at my wedding - not least because it contravenes the contract most venues have about drug use.

a wedding reception is to celebrate a marriage starting between two people. It often has a religious/spiritual element. It’s a formal event, one of the biggest and most significant events a couple will ever likely host...Absolutely not the time or place for that type of recreation. It’s not an effing music festival or a night out with the lads. Imagine being invited to an occasion like that and taking yourself off as a guest to get off your tits? So tacky, rude and thoughtless.

and if he was supposed to be DJing and was too off his face to do something he’d previously agreed to? Again, rude and classless on so many levels.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Literally no comments after the ❄ comment above only yours. There is nobody on a horse. Only you babes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been to dozens of weddings and never once noticed a “bag being thrown around”!!! Not the time or place IMO. I’d be livid if someone did that at my wedding - not least because it contravenes the contract most venues have about drug use.

a wedding reception is to celebrate a marriage starting between two people. It often has a religious/spiritual element. It’s a formal event, one of the biggest and most significant events a couple will ever likely host...Absolutely not the time or place for that type of recreation. It’s not an effing music festival or a night out with the lads. Imagine being invited to an occasion like that and taking yourself off as a guest to get off your tits? So tacky, rude and thoughtless.

and if he was supposed to be DJing and was too off his face to do something he’d previously agreed to? Again, rude and classless on so many levels.
Jeeeeeze I didn’t say it was normal. I just said it’s not juice. Loads of people do coke. Noticed it when I was pregnant and suffered the fools. It was a shite story, just decided to comment. Forgive me. Love vogue and Joanne and really hope the rumours aren’t true
---
Literally no comments after the ❄ comment above only yours. There is nobody on a horse. Only you babes 🤣
Just proves it was a shite bit of goss ✌🏻

To be fair lads, people discuss Alan’s finances on here and other stuff about his life which people have argued is relevant because he’s in Joannes life - what’s the difference with the story above?

Reactions: 10
Joanne now posting on Schofe. She needs to stop backing dodgy horses in my opinion! Una and her not knowing about a throuple and now Phil not grooming. I had her down as smart as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Interestingly I haven't seen Vogue say much.

How can she not see it was totally inappropriate

Joanne now posting on Schofe. She needs to stop backing dodgy horses in my opinion! Una and her not knowing about a throuple and now Phil not grooming. I had her down as smart as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
I disagree. Did you honestly know what a thruple was? It’s just a made up word for their new world we live in. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Who knows what went on with this Philip thing. Somethings not right but I’m not sure it’s grooming either to be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️ the press as usual are jumping on board and making sure we think the worst. She is silly to back anyone online like that but then again I kind of admire it. We all have opinions some of us are braver than others when expressing them. I have much more time for people who do even if I don’t agree than the people who sit of the fence.

Reactions: 8
Agreed, not even just one post! Think it’s very awkward to post about considering we don’t know all the details, and there have been allegations of grooming! Wonder why she’s taken it upon herself to be his champion 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.