Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird. Vogue didn’t even like Sophie’s pics on Instagram or comment on them. She looked beautiful.
She’s just after liking it obviously reading here 😂🥱 weird Spencer didn’t even congratulate them, Olivia Bentley and others have been!

Reactions: 3
My impression of Spencer and Jamie is that they're very close friends. Am I wrong? I thought they would be at yesterday's ceremony, especially as they can't make the one in Spain.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I totally agree, they are defo in London and supposed to be Spennys best mate, even if it was family you would think he/they would be a part of it. Apparently it has “been addressed”… but doesn’t make any sense to me.

Reactions: 6
Spencer said he was going to be there but vogue wouldn’t. He was master of ceremonies so what has happened that makes people think he wasn’t there?

Reactions: 3
Sophie and Jamie said on their podcast the london one was just for family. I think Spencer is going to the wedding in Spain?

Reactions: 1
Spencer said he was going to be there but vogue wouldn’t. He was master of ceremonies so what has happened that makes people think he wasn’t there?
They are having 2 weddings. He's the master of ceremonies at the next one 😆

Reactions: 1
I don’t think the London one was just family though because the frightfully boring gal Melissa who used to be on MiC and co-hosts that We Drink Wine pod with Sophie was there… so you’d think at least Spencer would have also gone no?
Sophie looked incredible I thought!

Reactions: 7
Yeah it definitely wasn’t family only! You would have thought if they can’t make the abroad one they’d at least go to the one here…

Joanne has a bit In her show talking about the relationship she was in before covid lockdown and that he was cheating on her all the time, someone haggled and asked was it someone famous and started shouting Irish celeb names and Joanne got so flustered when they said Bressie and said she wouldn’t say ??? Dying to know who it was

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the clip if spencer and vogues podcast where she said she couldnt go to the wedding cos she is working but spencer was saying he was going? Makes the not invited story , not true.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the clip if spencer and vogues podcast where she said she couldnt go to the wedding cos she is working but spencer was saying he was going? Makes the not invited story , not true.
I think that was referring to the wedding in Spain. Spencer is going to it but vogue isn’t

Ooft. Podcast says they weren’t invited to the registry…
If Jamie didn't invite his best man to the registry that's very bad form. I'm inclined to believe Vogue and Spencer's explanation. I'd be raging too especially since people have assumed they just didn't bother to go.

Reactions: 12
Why would Jamie have not invited them lol?
Spencer said the registry was meant to be very small, family only or something so he knew they weren't invited. Then it expanded and as Spencer and Vogue were already going to be away they weren't invited/it was assumed they couldn't go. Just sound like crossed wires really. Awkward enough having to clarify it publicly though.

Reactions: 8
It looked like Jamie and Sophie got the post registry office meal gifted to them 🙄
Do they have a thread?

Spencer hanging Jamie out to dry like that doesn't spell a close and happy friendship. Could've said something a bit more vague / "the timing didn't work out" etc but decided to tell everyone that Jamie didn't invite him...Made in Chelsea level drama right there!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.