Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer hanging Jamie out to dry like that doesn't spell a close and happy friendship. Could've said something a bit more vague / "the timing didn't work out" etc but decided to tell everyone that Jamie didn't invite him...Made in Chelsea level drama right there!
Yeah I feel Vogue could have shut up a bit during that segment and let Spencer speak. They're clearly pissed about it but Vogue didn't need to add in the digs "Jamie is very scatty" "you are right, he's a bad friend" etc it was unnecessary.

Reactions: 2
I'd be tempted to do the same if I was getting all the heat for "not turning up" and people thinking it was all down to me. I'd probs want to clarify what really happened too

Reactions: 19
Spencer hanging Jamie out to dry like that doesn't spell a close and happy friendship. Could've said something a bit more vague / "the timing didn't work out" etc but decided to tell everyone that Jamie didn't invite him...Made in Chelsea level drama right there!
Exactly, pick up the phone and call him. Airing it out on the podcast is tasteless. Obviously wires were crossed if he’s the best man and wasn’t invited!

Reactions: 4
I bet it started as family only and Jamie stuck to it and Sophie never. Now Jamie looks a fool. I think they looked lovely and happy but she wears the trousers there for sure! Although they have seemed to have Spencer and Vogue on their podcast today

It looked like Jamie and Sophie got the post registry office meal gifted to them 🙄
Do they have a thread?
They mentioned on their podcast that the wine for their Spanish wedding is "gifted" too. Thom Sweeney suits are mentioned frequently and there was even a weird segment where they recorded his suit fitting as if he was wearing a wire. They're certainly not losing money on this blessed union anyway. They're all just pathetic beggars

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The episode that went up today. I’m confused, did they basically just hash together old episodes ? I’ve heard all the listeners stories before that they mentioned

Reactions: 6
They’re on a 2 week break while doing the uk tour dates so guessing they’ve just put out bonus/best bits episodes to keep up while they’re off.

I remember driving home from work in actual floods of tears laughing at that! So so funny. The way Joanne told it was amazing
Yeh it was them laughing that made me laugh. Have to say though listening to older eps made me hear how tired Joanne is now. She has lost a bit of sparkle or something. I have a soft spot for her hope she's ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi! Sorry I’m new to this thread and the pod actually but I was doing some stalking and noticed that Joanne’s boyfriend put a photo up on Insta and Brian McFadden commented on it. So what’s the link there and is that massively awks on Vogues part? So sorry if this has already been discussed but help a tired mum out and fill in the blanks, please 🙏🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.