Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes some make you take it in the room 😂 especially if you're reaching the max time!
Also don't go to the likes of a chain pharmacy like boots, way too expensive. The little independent pharmacies are judgemental but cheaper.
Come back soon for more life hacks 🤣🤣
I have a gp visit card because I claim carers allowance for my son so get one automatically..... anyways I had to get it recently and she's like oh do you have a gp card or a medical card... I said no 😅😅😅😅

In my head I was thinking that will go on my file somewhere and someone will be thinking... what 42 year old woman is getting the morning after pill 😒😅

The only person judging me was me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a gp visit card because I claim carers allowance for my son so get one automatically..... anyways I had to get it recently and she's like oh do you have a gp card or a medical card... I said no 😅😅😅😅

In my head I was thinking that will go on my file somewhere and someone will be thinking... what 42 year old woman is getting the morning after pill 😒😅

The only person judging me was me.
Well at this moment in time I'd be reading your file thinking isn't well for her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes some make you take it in the room 😂 especially if you're reaching the max time!
Also don't go to the likes of a chain pharmacy like boots, way too expensive. The little independent pharmacies are judgemental but cheaper.
Come back soon for more life hacks 🤣🤣
I found one pharmacist in boots in Maynooth so judgemental 😂 it’s ridiculous in this day and age

Reactions: 6
No I would say in short because on Friday episode she mentions he's going home and bought some linguine to ride him that night 😂
I’m intrigued by this, is this supposed to say lingerie or did she really bring him linguine for the ride? 😶🌫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel that Vogue’s face looks really lumpy and stretched in the latest MTGM reel. I’m usually jelly that she can afford so many treatments but wouldn’t want whatever causes that affect tbh! Is it the profilo?

Reactions: 3
I feel that Vogue’s face looks really lumpy and stretched in the latest MTGM reel. I’m usually jelly that she can afford so many treatments but wouldn’t want whatever causes that affect tbh! Is it the profilo?
Is that the ant one? I'm not seeing lumpy, but profilo has a good bit downtime so could be that. However look at how stretched her forehead is just above edge eyebrows

Reactions: 2
Is that the ant one? I'm not seeing lumpy, but profilo has a good bit downtime so could be that. However look at how stretched her forehead is just above edge eyebrows
Yeah that’s the one. Maybe not lumpy but definitely a bit ‘filled’. Honestly I’m obsessing over whether to get Botox lately so maybe I’m just looking for it!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Oh no. I don't like it. It makes her eyes look smaller. She looks quite different and not in a good way.

Go and get the Botox , if you don’t like it , it only last approx 3 months , it wears off ! My only advice is go to a GP/doctor who is doing it a good long time , and if you start going keep going to the same person , don’t mix and match , I wouldn’t go for the cheaper option ,
My only issue with it is it’s too expensive to maintain ,
I don’t look tired for about 3 months of the year 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I
Yeah that’s the one. Maybe not lumpy but definitely a bit ‘filled’. Honestly I’m obsessing over whether to get Botox lately so maybe I’m just looking for it!
It was the best thing I've ever done. I did so much research before I started and I'm happy with my lady, she's a nurse and has been doing it years.
I haven't been able to go for my 3 month top up (I have to thank Bord Gais for thar 🙄) and I can see the effect already. Roll on next month 🙌

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.