Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted she’s in love and adore Joanne but a part of me is just wondering how much funnier her Australia experience would have been without her stage 5 clinger. Sorry, Alan 🤣🤣
I can't wait to see her over here! Booked in for next month 🎉🎉

Reactions: 1
He’s in sales. It’s easily findable on LinkedIn
That LinkedIn hasn’t been updated in a while.. his current job status is Joanne’s PA. With him it’s fur coat and no knickers.. he’s living off her. I hope she doesn’t get screwed over by him..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Having your fella as your PA is ick central. I thought Joanne would have more sense. She seems so with it in every other aspect and has great perspective on other people’s circumstances but her own

Reactions: 12
Having your fella as your PA is ick central. I thought Joanne would have more sense. She seems so with it in every other aspect and has great perspective on other people’s circumstances but her own
This seems to be what she does. When she is with someone she is all in. Totally devoted. I really really hope, for her sake, that he is genuine

Reactions: 4
Hasn't he a great life!! Off on safari with her now tagging along in Oz. How does he get any work done or does he even have a day job?

Reactions: 7
Hasn't he a great life!! Off on safari with her now tagging along in Oz. How does he get any work done or does he even have a day job?
I don’t know anyone else who has that ability to get time off or travel like he does. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s not working. Seems like a big waster.

Reactions: 5
Lads I think the PA thing was a joke, no?

Also, come on - if he is working remotely… which none of us have confirmation that he’s not. Why would you not go with your partner on all these trips? If my husband got to travel the world with his job, of course I’m gonna go with him. Only place that bollox’s work has taken me to is London.

If he has quit to be her shadow, that’s a whole nother story and def ick central.

Reactions: 14
he was def working remotely when they were in Africa - she put a story up at one point showing him on the laptop

Reactions: 2
he was def working remotely when they were in Africa - she put a story up at one point showing him on the laptop
He could have just been checking emails, who knows?

Its strange to me to be honest, whatever about South Africa where the time difference is minimal, theres no way he can be working remotely from Australia in a sales job. You need to be online when your customers are online. Sure, you can probably manage for a week or two, just replying by emails 12 hours later, but no company would be happy with that over a period of time.

My employer allows a little bit of this, but you have to be within +/- 2hours of your offices timezone, and theres a limit on how many weeks you can be away for. You also have to have your managers approval and be in good standing in terms of your performance.

Reactions: 5
It's definitely a bit off that he is able to travel with her all the time. He could work for himself ? We don't know the ins and outs.

I'm more concerned tbh about his alleged daughter. Again, we don't know if that beautiful girl is his child or not? Could be a niece or god daughter. If she is his child I wouldn't be happy about him bleeping off all the time.

Edit.... actually there a comment from Brian mc Fadden ( weird hahaha) which seems to confirm it's his daughter. Well sure if he is taking parenting tips from Mc Fadden there's no hope is there 😅

Reactions: 2
I'd say he could be self employed, makes more sense he can travel with her, esp to a completely different time zone.

Reactions: 1
To be fair to him, he owns the house that she lives in! So I’m sure, considering they’re in a relationship, its fairly balanced!!

Reactions: 4
Fgs she is nearly 40 years of age I'm sure she can decide if he is good for her or not. I wouldn't fancy going to Australia by myself at all! She has mentioned she gets very bad anxiety etc so maybe his presence helps her. It's no one else's business.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.