Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fgs she is nearly 40 years of age I'm sure she can decide if he is good for her or not. I wouldn't fancy going to Australia by myself at all! She has mentioned she gets very bad anxiety etc so maybe his presence helps her. It's no one else's business.
Yes this exactly! I’m sure if any of us could travel the world with our partner we would jump at it! I don’t think a time difference matters too much when you’re working in the modern world, I deal with clients all over the world with all sorts of time differences. No biggie.

Reactions: 9
Fgs she is nearly 40 years of age I'm sure she can decide if he is good for her or not. I wouldn't fancy going to Australia by myself at all! She has mentioned she gets very bad anxiety etc so maybe his presence helps her. It's no one else's business.
You know this is tattle right ? We can discuss what we want 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think if it works for them to be together while she is touring, then good for them. Seems like they have a ball together (y) :)

Reactions: 7
I don't know many people that would bring a laptop on holiday just to check emails. that's what smartphones are for! I'm sure she actively mentioned that he was working

Reactions: 5
You could apply your "it's no ones business" logic to every single post on tattle.
Of course. It's a Joanne thread tho not Alan's. It's beyond boring speculating if he is working over there. Even worse the passive aggressive "I hope she's ok" posts. She is living her best life!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course. It's a Joanne thread tho not Alan's. It's beyond boring speculating if he is working over there. Even worse the passive aggressive "I hope she's ok" posts. She is living her best life!
And Alan is part of Joanne’s life which is why people are talking about it. If you’re that bored of it you can always not read it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Hilair that Joanne never misses a face appointment but consistently never has time to get her nails done ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doing a dubai show after vogue making a fuss over not going to the world cup last year? I know it wasn't in dubai but its similar enough no?

Reactions: 7
This is an absolute reach. But. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story as Joanne and Vogue would say 😅

During Wednesday's bonus ep Vogue was slagging Joanne about the time difference and how she's always messing it up and what have ya.
But they Vogue said.... I don't even bother telling Joanne anymore I just talk to ... then she hesitated and said her manager.
It just got me thinking... was she going to say Alan ??! Has Alan given up work to become her full time manager ?! Imagine.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is an absolute reach. But. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story as Joanne and Vogue would say 😅

During Wednesday's bonus ep Vogue was slagging Joanne about the time difference and how she's always messing it up and what have ya.
But they Vogue said.... I don't even bother telling Joanne anymore I just talk to ... then she hesitated and said her manager.
It just got me thinking... was she going to say Alan ??! Has Alan given up work to become her full time manager ?! Imagine.

No I would say in short because on Friday episode she mentions he's going home and bought some linguine to ride him that night 😂 vogue probably speaks to him about that stuff though as he is very like her personality wise (from what is said on the podcast I haven't a clue).
I think Joanne's manager is a woman in any case because she mentioned her getting the morning after pill a few weeks ago for Joanne

Reactions: 2
No I would say in short because on Friday episode she mentions he's going home and bought some linguine to ride him that night 😂 vogue probably speaks to him about that stuff though as he is very like her personality wise (from what is said on the podcast I haven't a clue).
I think Joanne's manager is a woman in any case because she mentioned her getting the morning after pill a few weeks ago for Joanne
That was the stage manager in the olympia that got her the morning after pill. Im nearly sure it was implied in her stories she was an older woman?

Joannes mentioned her agent being a geezer before i think?

Reactions: 5
That was the stage manager in the olympia that got her the morning after pill. Im nearly sure it was implied in her stories she was an older woman?

Joannes mentioned her agent being a geezer before i think?
That morning after pill story was mad.
Sometimes they make you take it before you leave the pharmacy.... what if they made that woman take it 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That morning after pill story was mad.
Sometimes they make you take it before you leave the pharmacy.... what if they made that woman take it 😅😅😅😅😅
Really?!! I can honestly say I’ve never had this experience ever! Just asked a few questions, handed it and then on my way

Really?!! I can honestly say I’ve never had this experience ever! Just asked a few questions, handed it and then on my way
Yes I got it for my friend once. Well I planned to. Had to take it there and then - kept it under my tongue haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes I got it for my friend once. Well I planned to. Had to take it there and then - kept it under my tongue haha
I went with a friend once to get it and she was made to take it in the consultation room of the pharmacy.

Reactions: 1
Yes some make you take it in the room 😂 especially if you're reaching the max time!
Also don't go to the likes of a chain pharmacy like boots, way too expensive. The little independent pharmacies are judgemental but cheaper.
Come back soon for more life hacks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.