Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alan must be off to Oz with Joanne, perhaps not for the full month but he seems to heading over with her anyway….would love to know how he swings so many annual leave days 🤣🤣
What does he do for work? Can he not just be working remotely?

Reactions: 2
You can’t just work remotely abroad there’s tax implications for your company. He’s just a free loader.
Exactly, lots of companies have issues with working abroad. And then add on the time difference of Australia - 12 hours ahead. Is he gonna get up in the middle of the night to log into meetings during our day time?!

Reactions: 8
Exactly, lots of companies have issues with working abroad. And then add on the time difference of Australia - 12 hours ahead. Is he gonna get up in the middle of the night to log into meetings during our day time?!
I mean maybe if this was a once off but sure they were just at that safari. When is he seeing the daughter too??????

Reactions: 8
You can’t just work remotely abroad there’s tax implications for your company. He’s just a free loader.
Oh right. Maybe it depends where because when covid hit a lot of my colleagues went and worked abroad (home countries) and a couple are still working remotely. I also work for an Irish company but moved to the UK last year and the board approved it.

Reactions: 2
You can work approx 20 days abroad without it affecting your Irish tax status
---
You can work approx 20 days abroad without it affecting your Irish tax status
Sorry, tax rules probably means you could take more days but the standard for irish companies seems to be 20 days, I'm looking for a new job at the minute and it seems to be the norm.

I read somewhere that Joanne is looking to buy a property on her own...wise girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s if they even made their flight 😂😂she’s cracked 😂
She's far from cracked, that's just a put on persona that got the audiences finding her relatable etc and now she's doing it to death that she's this chaotic disaster zone. I don't find it funny anymore after initially really liking her I definitely think Vogue is just more herself.

Reactions: 12
I mean maybe if this was a once off but sure they were just at that safari. When is he seeing the daughter too??????
Yeah I wondered this about his daughter too…. Doesn’t give off ‘present father’ vibes that’s for sure….

Reactions: 5
I came to this thread to see what exactly he does for a living except follow Joanne around the world.

What does he bring to the table I wonder.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her last story talking about jetlag I think she’s going too far with the injectables, she looks super plastic in comparison to even a few months ago. Would also love to know what Alan’s job is with this amount of free time

She's doing Alan no favours is she.
I get that her usp is being chaotic but I'm surprised at the way he is letting her portray him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.