Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has taken a weird turn ( I am aware I am contributing 😅)

Can we all agree Joanne was a ride then and a ride now ?

I'm a huge fan of hers, but regardless I hate when threads decend in picking a fellow woman apart ❤
Are you a fan? I’d never have guessed! Just kidding. I genuinely don’t think we’re picking her apart. General consensus is she’s a good looking girl and whether blonde or brunette, botoxed or otherwise, we generally all agree she looks well.

I kind of hate the whole narrative of her being in Vogues shadow, eating the crumbs from their table.I feel like sometimes she hero worships Vogue when they’re both v successful in their own right.

Agree with comment above that it’s nice to see ppl being honest about work they’ve had. No one’s business I know. But still.

Off Topic but this years apprentice would make you nervous to get fillers etc, some of the girls are beautiful but the cosmetic surgeons went a bit OTT with lips etc. Or maybe I’m just getting old.. 👵🏻

Reactions: 7
Are you a fan? I’d never have guessed! Just kidding. I genuinely don’t think we’re picking her apart. General consensus is she’s a good looking girl and whether blonde or brunette, botoxed or otherwise, we generally all agree she looks well.

I kind of hate the whole narrative of her being in Vogues shadow, eating the crumbs from their table.I feel like sometimes she hero worships Vogue when they’re both v successful in their own right.

Agree with comment above that it’s nice to see ppl being honest about work they’ve had. No one’s business I know. But still.

Off Topic but this years apprentice would make you nervous to get fillers etc, some of the girls are beautiful but the cosmetic surgeons went a bit OTT with lips etc. Or maybe I’m just getting old.. 👵🏻
I'm a HUGGEEEEEEE fan 😅😅😅😅😅
Ah look no offence taken at all, we are all grown ( mostly?) women here and are entitled to our own opinion.

Maybe I'm a little sensitive around the edges too re botox etc. I'm 43, I have tattoos, botox, a little lip filler and I got some skin boosting injections recently. My sister who is 3 years older than me has none of the above and never lets an occasion pass without making a sly dig about one/all of them.
Piss off and let me be ffs 😅😅😅

Re the apprentice, yes I wouldn't be a fan of their look at all, I'm more of a less is more kind of approach 😀

Reactions: 3
I definitely don't think she's in Vogues shadow but I do believe Vogue has been a good influence on Joanne though, I think she has given her the motivation to push herself to be successful

Reactions: 6
I'm a HUGGEEEEEEE fan 😅😅😅😅😅
Ah look no offence taken at all, we are all grown ( mostly?) women here and are entitled to our own opinion.

Maybe I'm a little sensitive around the edges too re botox etc. I'm 43, I have tattoos, botox, a little lip filler and I got some skin boosting injections recently. My sister who is 3 years older than me has none of the above and never lets an occasion pass without making a sly dig about one/all of them.
Piss off and let me be ffs 😅😅😅

Re the apprentice, yes I wouldn't be a fan of their look at all, I'm more of a less is more kind of approach 😀
I hear you re. siblings! 🙈
I think Vogue & Joanne both look great now but I guess my point is they are two v pretty girls. They looked good previously and they still look good now. I don’t think the older photos are cringey and I don’t think they look better/worse now. I wouldn’t rule out Botox etc but less is definitely more from what I see with the insta huns.
---
I definitely don't think she's in Vogues shadow but I do believe Vogue has been a good influence on Joanne though, I think she has given her the motivation to push herself to be successful
I think Joanne likes to portray herself as short on cash, chaotic, over reliant on drink etc in the hope to seem more relatable/down to earth etc. While she pokes fun too, she is constantly going on about how wonderful and stunning etc Vogue is. Fair enough they’re friends. But the whole thing that Vogue is so rich and gets so much clothes and Joanne takes her stuff (the play suit for her comedy gig and the one for her recent photos with the heavy make up).. I dunno, I just think it’s somewhat forced. I’m pretty sure Joanne can afford her own clothes. If not, any amount of brands would do collabs with her.. and maybe that’s what it’s about.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she idolizes Vogue but I love when she compliments her. A woman bigging up another woman is a great thing. I love their friendship. Would love to have a close friendship like it myself.

Reactions: 9
I don't think she idolizes Vogue but I love when she compliments her. A woman bigging up another woman is a great thing. I love their friendship. Would love to have a close friendship like it myself.
I think they both big up each other up but with a good bit of slagging thrown in.

Reactions: 8
I think they both big up each other up but with a good bit of slagging thrown in.
They do big each other up and the good natured slagging shows what good friends they are. They have a nice friendship.

Reactions: 6
I’m the biggest cheerleader for my pals. No harm in that. I don’t however go on like I’m a pauper to be lucky to eat the crumbs from their table which I think is the wording Joanne herself uses. I don’t feel the need to wear their clothes when I can well afford my own. We do swap clothes occasionally for special occasions like weddings/christenings to save money but I strongly doubt the girls need to do that.

I dunno, maybe I’m wrong but I feel like Joanne really looks up to Vogue and feels she owes her for the success of ghosted. And she name drops “little mistress” ,bare etcin the podcast constantly to get her brands more recognised and take the heat off Vogue a bit. As in Vogue isn’t plugging her own stuff so much. More Joanne mentioning it. I do think they’re genuinely friends. But I think it’s a little OTT at times. I prob need to get myself to a rant thread cos I know you gals are big fans here. And no harm in that either.

kinda disappointed in Vogue advertising bare and clean co in her stories today in BTs without disclosing their her brands. But hey, another day another undisclosed ad on insta 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m the biggest cheerleader for my pals. No harm in that. I don’t however go on like I’m a pauper to be lucky to eat the crumbs from their table which I think is the wording Joanne herself uses. I don’t feel the need to wear their clothes when I can well afford my own. We do swap clothes occasionally for special occasions like weddings/christenings to save money but I strongly doubt the girls need to do that.

I dunno, maybe I’m wrong but I feel like Joanne really looks up to Vogue and feels she owes her for the success of ghosted. And she name drops “little mistress” ,bare etcin the podcast constantly to get her brands more recognised and take the heat off Vogue a bit. As in Vogue isn’t plugging her own stuff so much. More Joanne mentioning it. I do think they’re genuinely friends. But I think it’s a little OTT at times. I prob need to get myself to a rant thread cos I know you gals are big fans here. And no harm in that either.

kinda disappointed in Vogue advertising bare and clean co in her stories today in BTs without disclosing their her brands. But hey, another day another undisclosed ad on insta 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she idolised Vogue she would have made sure she was at the christening 🤣
Any time I hear her mention Little Mistress she's slagging off the clothes and saying she wouldn't be seen dead in them 🤣
But I do agree that she acts like a pauper in comparison to Vogue and there's just no need for it but I also think it's a bit of a sly act too, she's going around dripping in expensive watches and jewellery and designer gear and not having to spend a penny.
If I was Vogue I wouldn't let Joanne borrow anything belonging to me because she seems to have zero respect for anything and it would be wrecked in no time!
Joanne is spending all her money on skin treatments and procedures!

If she idolised Vogue she would have made sure she was at the christening 🤣
Any time I hear her mention Little Mistress she's slagging off the clothes and saying she wouldn't be seen dead in them 🤣
But I do agree that she acts like a pauper in comparison to Vogue and there's just no need for it but I also think it's a bit of a sly act too, she's going around dripping in expensive watches and jewellery and designer gear and not having to spend a penny.
If I was Vogue I wouldn't let Joanne borrow anything belonging to me because she seems to have zero respect for anything and it would be wrecked in no time!
Joanne is spending all her money on skin treatments and procedures!
So your last line is my answer to the first line. She idolises Vogue but her treatments clearly came no. 1 that day!

I feel like she’d love a family herself. Behind the laughter, she might find days like that a bit hard. I know she’s not ancient but it’s definitely harder for women than for men. I’m not sure Alan will be the one for her but time will tell I guess..

Reactions: 2
You’d actually want your head examined spending €15 on one of those ugly yellow beanies
There’s more on the way, isn’t there. Didn’t they mention coffee cups etc on the pod recently? Vogue is in charge of merch..shock horror

Reactions: 1
So Alan must be off to Oz with Joanne, perhaps not for the full month but he seems to heading over with her anyway….would love to know how he swings so many annual leave days 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.