Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stopped listening to the pod long ago and unfollowed vogue cos I felt like I knew more about what her and her family get up to on a daily basis than my own.....just had a creep there again though on her, is she expecting no.4??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No she's not pregnant. Was in a sauna suit the other day you can't do that if you're pregnant. I don't think she will have another.

Reactions: 1
I've stopped listening to the pod long ago and unfollowed vogue cos I felt like I knew more about what her and her family get up to on a daily basis than my own.....just had a creep there again though on her, is she expecting no.4??
No she did an interview recently and said she thought she wanted 4 but has now changed her mind!

Reactions: 1
Anyone listen to yesterday's pod ?

Still very sketchy about whether she paid for the holiday or not !

One minute she thanks them, then she said "they organise everything, all you have to do is turn up and pay " then she says ... plug plug plug.....

Anyone listen to yesterday's pod ?

Still very sketchy about whether she paid for the holiday or not !

One minute she thanks them, then she said "they organise everything, all you have to do is turn up and pay " then she says ... plug plug plug.....

Yeh I found the whole mention of it annoying tbh. Just say it was gifted and you’re very grateful for the love of god it’s not hard. The conversation about it didn’t seem natural at all seemed shoe horned in as an undisclosed advertisement.

I think they needed the break though because aside from the awkward ad the conversation and craic seemed natural and good natured.

Reactions: 5
Yeh I found the whole mention of it annoying tbh. Just say it was gifted and you’re very grateful for the love of god it’s not hard. The conversation about it didn’t seem natural at all seemed shoe horned in as an undisclosed advertisement.

I think they needed the break though because aside from the awkward ad the conversation and craic seemed natural and good natured.
Don't get me wrong now, I am a big fan. If she got the trip for free and disclosed it appropriately I would be thrilled for her.

The sneakiness annoys me though, she's an intelligent woman, she knows she should be transparent about gifts.

Vogue/Joanne if you do read here I love the pod but PLEASE sort the sound out! I was listening in the car today and had to keep turning the volume up and down, so annoying. Is it just me?!

Reactions: 23
Vogue/Joanne if you do read here I love the pod but PLEASE sort the sound out! I was listening in the car today and had to keep turning the volume up and down, so annoying. Is it just me?!
I agree - it is so annoying. It's so up and down.

Reactions: 4
I can’t with Joanne screaming into the mic so bleeping annoying

Reactions: 8
Agree! I often listen to a couple of podcasts via headphones in bed to distract my mind so I can fall asleep, but I spent last time adjusting the volume constantly thinking it was the airpods - and it’s only Joanne. Totally defeated the object of trying to relax. Has put me off listening any more.

I’m bored of the podcast now, novelty has worn off and regret buying those 3arena tickets now. 🫤

Reactions: 17
I’m bored of the podcast now, novelty has worn off and regret buying those 3arena tickets now. 🫤
Haha, I was actually just thinking to myself that I'm glad I never got the tickets 😂
I'm not really enjoying it anymore, I still listen but I'm no longer in a rush to hear it!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just unfollowed the show. I listened today and thought life’s too short to listen to this drivel! And I used to love it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.