Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the whole pushing the mother thing! What happened
The mother was sitting on a sofa in the lobby of a hotel and everytime she tried to get off the sofa, Joanne pushed her back down, quite roughly!

The mother was sitting on a sofa in the lobby of a hotel and everytime she tried to get off the sofa, Joanne pushed her back down, quite roughly!
I should add that the mother was laughing, maybe it's just their thing. It was posted to her grid, so should still be there.

I think I was just uncomfortable watching it because I know my mother would absolutely batter the living day lights out of me if I did that, so maybe I'm overreacting

I should add that the mother was laughing, maybe it's just their thing. It was posted to her grid, so should still be there.

I think I was just uncomfortable watching it because I know my mother would absolutely batter the living day lights out of me if I did that, so maybe I'm overreacting

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I really don’t think Joanne pushing her mother back was that bad. I just watched the recording back (was posted on the grid Christmas Day) and I think you can tell from the recording it’s the second half of something they’ve been laughing at for a bit! It’s not like she just walked over to her mum and knocked her out?!

Reactions: 18
I really don’t think Joanne pushing her mother back was that bad. I just watched the recording back (was posted on the grid Christmas Day) and I think you can tell from the recording it’s the second half of something they’ve been laughing at for a bit! It’s not like she just walked over to her mum and knocked her out?!
I agree, it was clearly playful!

Reactions: 13
I suppose I'm just thinking about how I am with my own mother, we get on great but I have a huge amount of respect for so I couldn't imagine recording myself pushing her and her trying to get up.
Different strokes I guess

Reactions: 2
I suppose I'm just thinking about how I am with my own mother, we get on great but I have a huge amount of respect for so I couldn't imagine recording myself pushing her and her trying to get up.
Different strokes I guess
It’s not even funny if it is a joke, like
who finds humor out of embarrassing others?

Reactions: 3
I also have a huge respect for my mother and don't see the big deal. Then again my mam would think it's funny so each to their own.

Reactions: 9
What’s Brendan Courtney referring to? What’s the basis of them being engaged no ring in sight?!?! Am I missing something?!

Reactions: 1
Is Alan’s insta story a dig at vogue/joe for being late to a pod record? Bit random lol
The bloody neck of him.
Can he not go for a walk / swim on his own and leave Joanne to do her work ??!

Joanne is bloody chaotic, leaves her her tit all over Vogues house, missed the christening so Alan needs to wind his neck in.
He also needs to change his profile photo on insta it's about 15 years old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.