Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I can’t get over how much she has changed to be honest
To be fair now... that was potentially 8 years ago ? Do any of us look the same as we did 8 years ago?
I die a little inside when I look at photos of myself from 10 years ago 😅
Thought I was gorge. Used to cut my own fringe 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10

RALN

Here we are, we can speak in depth about Poly PJ 😄

• Haha

bpm123

I don’t begrudge her the free holiday at all but there’s something so icky about the post she put up of the Maasai tribe - it seems very voyeuristic. A tiny mention about the drought they had but sniggering behind the camera, making comments about the amount of children they have, the sarcastic “brilllliiaanntt” “very cool” as if she’s taking a video of an inanimate object and not real life human beings? Yuck.

officially2020

Chatty Member
Just started listening to vogue and her husbands pod as I'm upto date with MTGM. I know it is noones business but does anyone know why he doesn't drink anymore? Don't get me wrong ,I think its great and never question anyone for it, only asking as there are so many comments made around it. She constantly makes comments about when he was on the drink and how he would act , he also agrees in a negative way and that he would drink everyday. But then real quickly adds that he definitely didn't have a problem? But yet drank everyday? She also mentioned at one point back then she left him and then he got his act together. Just confuses me 🤷‍♀️
If you listen to Spencers pod - Big Fish, it gives you an idea of his struggles with drinking, addictive personality etc The ones with DJ Fat Tony & Jamie Lang are really insightful into his thoughts and why he decided to give it up X

Icanteven

Chatty Member
How is her skin so good when she’s so fond of the drink/doesn’t appear to eat all that well? I know she has a little help but still..
If you Google her from 10 years ago she was riddled with wrinkles. It's all botox and filler (extremely well executed). No hate to her just don't compare yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Anyone listen to the Spencer and Vogue pod, on the most recent one Vogue had to explain to him who Alan was 😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow

LishaLisha

Ugh, I used to hate when my Dad would say ‘show me your friends and I’ll show you who you are’ when I was a stroppy teenager, but it’s accurate at times.., I’d love it if PP was good for Joanne but dodgy vibes all round 🤬

Flower45

VIP Member
I also have a huge respect for my mother and don't see the big deal. Then again my mam would think it's funny so each to their own.

dinoboat

Gas interview with Joanne on the Life Uncut podcast today for anyone missing their mtgm fix! Worth a listen

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Yes, what still a terrible father! Kerry was an absolute mess at the time. He should have been there for them.

Sineadmc85

I don't understand why more people haven't commented on her pushing her mam, I thought it was awful!
Ya, it's a bit like the christening thing. I'm thinking it's such bad form that surely there's another explanation but I can't think of any reason why pushing your ma like that would be acceptable. She's giving off shitty vibes the last couple of months and I'm raging! Is she a bit cocky or something since she got a fella?

Muses

I don't think she idolizes Vogue but I love when she compliments her. A woman bigging up another woman is a great thing. I love their friendship. Would love to have a close friendship like it myself.

Clarision

Just got around to listening to the latest pod on the way home from work today and jeeeez I think it's definitely time to stop listening while I still like Vogue. It's so stale now.
I personally didn't find the baby chat uncomfortable but just boring but omg I felt like all the crap about who was going out with Harry Styles absolute drivel, it's the kind of thing we chatted about on break at school years ago but could not even pretend to give a damn about now.
What is their target market I wonder? I had assumed female 30/40 age bracket but that whole conversation was like something from Just Seventeen back in the day! And going on about 'holding Harry accountable' for being with both friends , Jesus they are adults capable of making decisions about their own lives🙄. It was a hard listen but I'm kinda sorry to not be liking it because I used to thoroughly enjoy it at the beginning.

Adeline

The fact that they are charging top dollar for this could come back to haunt them. They are more expensive than other live podcast shows, so expectations are going to be higher.