Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
posts on instragram will do FA as long as you as the Bidens of this world funding the Israelis. Campaign elected representatives - dont come here moaning that vogue hasnt shared images of war on her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well ladies, isn’t it great that you have the privilege of choosing not to see what’s happening. The amount of people whose mental capacity starts and ends with celebrity culture is astounding. But you know, Joanne’s handbags are a little expensive, let’s focus on that. 🙄
Sorry but the irony of you posting this on a gossip forum.

I feel completely helpless and horrified that I am baring witness to a genocide in real time and can do nothing to stop it. However, I will not feel guilty for choosing to check out from the news for a few days and protect my mental health. That is a privilege I have absolutely, but a privilege that I won't be shamed for either.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Think you guys are getting confused.

Vogue HAS posted about the atrocities and calling for a ceasefire every few days in her stories for weeks now.

The original post was upset at JOANNE for not mentioning anything once yet popping up with some crack about the poor Israeli kid who didn't want to be conscripted.

Reactions: 7
Think you guys are getting confused.

Vogue HAS posted about the atrocities and calling for a ceasefire every few days in her stories for weeks now.

The original post was upset at JOANNE for not mentioning anything once yet popping up with some crack about the poor Israeli kid who didn't want to be conscripted.
I'm not confused, my post was in response to someone saying they're enraged when anyone with a platform is silent on it. I just used vogue as an example of someone who may post but has absolutely no impact on what's happening when they do so.

You can guarantee there's the same amount of people moaning that Joanne's never mentioned it til now as there is dm'ing her telling her to shut up as she knows nothing about what's going on etc etc. Easier to just say nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aaaaaaanyway, have to say, Joanne’s bag looked so much better the way her mom had it altered. Wonder are they selling many?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aaaaaaanyway, have to say, Joanne’s bag looked so much better the way her mom had it altered. Wonder are they selling many?!
I can't get over her admitting, twice, that they turned out way bigger than expected.

Send them bloody back to the manufacturer then !!!

Reactions: 13
Vogue's sister Amber posted about the Gaza atrocities there. Fingers crossed Netanyahu sees it now 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't get over her admitting, twice, that they turned out way bigger than expected.

Send them bloody back to the manufacturer then !!!
I found that odd too. Surely they sent her a prototype before sending all the ones to sell. She would’ve had to sign off on it? Ridiculous.
I used to be a big fan of Joanne, but have heard things from friends working in Vicar St that she’s really changed and is quite the stuck up b*tch these days.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I found that odd too. Surely they sent her a prototype before sending all the ones to sell. She would’ve had to sign off on it? Ridiculous.
I used to be a big fan of Joanne, but have heard things from friends working in Vicar St that she’s really changed and is quite the stuck up b*tch these days.
So she's saying they are defective but she's still flogging them for 120 quid?

Reactions: 5
It plays into her scatty persona.
The scatty persona is a bit old. She’s 40 like, not a first time living alone navigating a big city. I think it more shows she didn’t give a shite what she was trying to flog, she still expected people to be dumb enough to buy them.

Reactions: 9
So she's saying they are defective but she's still flogging them for 120 quid?
Ya ! She said on The Late Late that the bags turned out way bigger than expected. Then she said again on a grid post or a story I can't remember which. And I'm sure I remember her saying previously they were bigger than the prototype.

It's just such lazy ass behaviour.... ugh cba sending them back, duck it sell them.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It does happen. I’ve had a friend who makes a lot of money between her and her husband. She has changed a lot in the years I’ve known her.

Reactions: 1
The scatty persona is a bit old. She’s 40 like, not a first time living alone navigating a big city. I think it more shows she didn’t give a shite what she was trying to flog, she still expected people to be dumb enough to buy them.
And buy them they have!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the Irish house is to do with them claiming non-dom status.
I get that she is Irish - don’t jump down my throat- and I’d personally rather live there than London but there is no way it makes sense professionally.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.