Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched all 6 it was painfully cringe , almost felt sorry for Dave Mcsavage and I hate him , painful

Reactions: 2
What did he do to Meave?

He does give me creepy vibes.

Not to derail but Des gives major creep vibes, I'm in my 30s now but when I was a teen my friend worked in an Irish venue he used to do gigs at (she was 16) and he would be all over her.

Reactions: 4
Not to derail but Des gives major creep vibes, I'm in my 30s now but when I was a teen my friend worked in an Irish venue he used to do gigs at (she was 16) and he would be all over her.
I think we all know someone who’s shifted Des! I know two people from back in the days of The Comedy Club on the quays

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.