Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why they are spending so much time in Ireland? I got the impression that Spencer used to kind of make fun of Vogue's "Irishness" and that he quite often didn't go to Ireland with her on her visits. Even if it's because they sold the place in London, would they not go to Scotland or Jersey, haven't they places there?

Reactions: 3
I’ve heard Spencer say a couple of times how much of a kip he thinks London is. I reckon it’s been her dream to move back to Ireland and bring up her children there. Cillian Murphy did the same with his.

Reactions: 1
Don't appear to have a base in London for Christmas so no wonder she's holed up in her new home in Ireland

Scotland is the Matthews family pile, not their own place. I suspect Spencer is going to feck off on another endless stint abroad again soon. Joanne flogging tracksuits on insta. I can’t understand why anyone would buy them.

I wonder why they are spending so much time in Ireland? I got the impression that Spencer used to kind of make fun of Vogue's "Irishness" and that he quite often didn't go to Ireland with her on her visits. Even if it's because they sold the place in London, would they not go to Scotland or Jersey, haven't they places there?
Genuine question.... why is them being in Ireland so strange to you? Vogue is Irish. She grew up not far from Howth. I don't see them spending Christmas here particularly strange?

Reactions: 18
Oh yeah, Spencer thinks being married to someone Irish is like riding the help. Can’t stand him. He is a walking ick.

Reactions: 16
Genuine question.... why is them being in Ireland so strange to you? Vogue is Irish. She grew up not far from Howth. I don't see them spending Christmas here particularly strange?
Vogues mother is in Spain for Xmas - for me, thats why i initailly was surprised with Vogue being in Dublin at this time of year

Think she mentioned they're spending Christmas in Glen Affric in Scotland, probably just doing a few days in Ireland first. They're not leaving London either, just moving house.

Reactions: 2
They just don’t have a property in London at the moment, they’re not moving here for good, no way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Surely they are just buying another house in london? It’s not unusual to sell up and wait for something you like

Have they mentioned the house in Jersey recently? I don't religiously follow either of them or their podcast but I feel like it hasn't been mentioned in ages (after a period of talking about it all the time!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.