Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it only now that she realises there is a war on and Isreal are taking it *quite* seriously? Bombing the tit out of Palestine is grand, but lads, conscription is too far?! Huns need to post links to UNICEF and nothing else about this.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is it only now that she realises there is a war on and Isreal are taking it *quite* seriously? Bombing the tit out of Palestine is grand, but lads, conscription is too far?! Huns need to post links to UNICEF and nothing else about this.
That’s her only comment I’ve seen so far on the whole situation . That’s really pissed me off, no one *has* to post about it, but either do or don’t. Don’t share bullshit articles when you haven’t spoken out at all.

Reactions: 5
That’s her only comment I’ve seen so far on the whole situation . That’s really pissed me off, no one *has* to post about it, but either do or don’t. Don’t share bullshit articles when you haven’t spoken out at all.
Oh I agree, no one has to post at all and this just shows why. To go from me merch, me mam, me pizza, me spa stay to shock at conscription in Israel is naïve. Joanne is a smart woman. Usually.

It enrages me that people with a platform are silent on this. If I see that bleeping UNICEF post again, I’ll explode. The head of unicef is married to a guy who is invested in an arms company, making money from this genocide but one post to tick the box and these fuckers move on with their day. And I like Joanne, but as others have said, this is tone deaf and bare minimum.

It enrages me that people with a platform are silent on this. If I see that bleeping UNICEF post again, I’ll explode. The head of unicef is married to a guy who is invested in an arms company, making money from this genocide but one post to tick the box and these fuckers move on with their day. And I like Joanne, but as others have said, this is tone deaf and bare minimum.
I have to respectively disagree with you.
I don't feel that just because people have a platform they need to post constantly about it. I go to Instagram for some light relief, not to be constantly bombarded with images and text about it.

It's absolutely atrocious what is happening. But it deeply upsets me opening Instagram and seeing images of dead babies.
Does this make me a horrible person? I don't know. But honestly, it's how I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I have to respectively disagree with you.
I don't feel that just because people have a platform they need to post constantly about it. I go to Instagram for some light relief, not to be constantly bombarded with images and text about it.

It's absolutely atrocious what is happening. But it deeply upsets me opening Instagram and seeing images of dead babies.
Does this make me a horrible person? I don't know. But honestly, it's how I feel.
I agree with you, i don't want to see children on my feed either as I see Instagram as light relief. If u want to follow that I'd follow news outlets and read stories on the app. Call me ignorant but I deleted news apps from my phone about 3 years ago as it was affecting my mental health and I'm starting to unfollow people that are posting about thr war to excess. I also leave the room when other people are discussing it, this started with covid, then Ukraine war and now this. What is happening is awful the world is a scary place but constant reminders is unessary

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think vogue, or any other celeb, commenting on the situation is gonna make a slight bit of difference to what's happening. Not like anyone is gonna see it and think ohhh vogue Williams thinks we should ceasefire, let's do it 🤔

I agree with the posters above. Instagram isn't twitter, it's meant to be fun. The world is depressing enough without having it shoved in our faces every 2 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well ladies, isn’t it great that you have the privilege of choosing not to see what’s happening. The amount of people whose mental capacity starts and ends with celebrity culture is astounding. But you know, Joanne’s handbags are a little expensive, let’s focus on that. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Well ladies, isn’t it great that you have the privilege of choosing not to see what’s happening. The amount of people whose mental capacity starts and ends with celebrity culture is astounding. But you know, Joanne’s handbags are a little expensive, let’s focus on that. 🙄
Oh give it a rest 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 38
You've 700 posts on a celebrity gossip site. Surely you could've used the time you wasted writing here to put some posts on Instagram to successfully end all wars? 🙄

As others said sharing the horrors of Gaza instead of her Christmas in Scotland would've made precisely zero impact and there isn't a person alive that doesn't know by now the horrors being inflicted or who would head to Vogue's page to get their information on the Gaza conflict.

In short: give it a rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry why is Gaza vogues responsibility to educate us on? Do you think it will cause a cease fire ??? There’s a line where you take it too far in what we expect of them. I for one
Don’t need and instagram page to tell me of the suffering and the war, more than capable of looking it up my self and tbh if I was in their situation with a wide audience, I wouldn’t say anything because I don’t feel I’m in a position of knowledge or true understanding to do so.

Reactions: 22
This is a ridiculous take. & I’m sorry but 99% of people sharing the stuff on Instagram are virtue signaling and nothing more. We are aware what’s going on, we are aware the horrors. We don’t need it 24/7 in our faces. Do you not think it’s incredible disrespectful to the dead and injured to be posted on social media to millions in their weakest moments. Allow them some dignity. Whether we see it or not, does not change what’s happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There is also a great button called ignore and block which helps

Reactions: 3
Crikey, it feels like there’s so much people policing the threads these days on tattle. Wandered over from another one just to find the same shenanigans here 😂

imagine lamenting about people’s interest in celebrity culture on a gossip/discussion forum 😂

Reactions: 9
Crikey, it feels like there’s so much people policing the threads these days on tattle. Wandered over from another one just to find the same shenanigans here 😂

imagine lamenting about people’s interest in celebrity culture on a gossip/discussion forum 😂
Maybe they confused this for the daily mail 🤣

Sorry why is Gaza vogues responsibility to educate us on? Do you think it will cause a cease fire ??? There’s a line where you take it too far in what we expect of them. I for one
Don’t need and instagram page to tell me of the suffering and the war, more than capable of looking it up my self and tbh if I was in their situation with a wide audience, I wouldn’t say anything because I don’t feel I’m in a position of knowledge or true understanding to do so.
Totally agree with all points, we know what’s going on in Gaza & the other countries suffering from war. Vogue & Joanne aren’t war correspondents, I don’t follow them to get updates on world events. X

Reactions: 14
This is a ridiculous take. & I’m sorry but 99% of people sharing the stuff on Instagram are virtue signaling and nothing more. We are aware what’s going on, we are aware the horrors. We don’t need it 24/7 in our faces. Do you not think it’s incredible disrespectful to the dead and injured to be posted on social media to millions in their weakest moments. Allow them some dignity. Whether we see it or not, does not change what’s happening.
Gazan’s themselves have asked for it to be shared and shared as much as possible.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.