Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😲

This is like when the lads pull the rubber mask off the monster in Scooby doo and it turns out to be the evil old inn keeper 😲

Someone from Portmarnock masquerading as someone from Howth? I've heard it all now tbh.
Ah come on! She moved from Portmarnock when she was quite young. Are you the Howth police? Why are Irish people so gatekeepers g of areas. She’s lived there majority of her life, it’s where SHE calls home.
Would you rather she was shiteing on Ireland?

Reactions: 24
Did anyone see Joanne's story about her cancelling shows in America ? She mentions it on the pod too.
Bit odd no ? Do we reckon they just didn't sell or ?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Joanne's story about her cancelling shows in America ? She mentions it on the pod too.
Bit odd no ? Do we reckon they just didn't sell or ?
Yes they must not have sold. There is massive Irish communities in Vancouver, Sydney, Perth etc which is why they sold well.

Reactions: 1
Ah come on! She moved from Portmarnock when she was quite young. Are you the Howth police? Why are Irish people so gatekeepers g of areas. She’s lived there majority of her life, it’s where SHE calls home.
Would you rather she was shiteing on Ireland?
I agree it's so pathetic. Ireland is a tiny country. Its the usual brugudge attitude when someone is successful. Usually fat nobody's tbf!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree it's so pathetic. Ireland is a tiny country. Its the usual brugudge attitude when someone is successful. Usually fat nobody's tbf!!
Excuse you I’m far from fat 🤣🤣🤣 quite fit actually she’s a dick head not everyone has to love vogue!!!! 🙌🙌🙌 let’s just say vogue was nasty witch back in the day trust me 🤪

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Excuse you I’m far from fat 🤣🤣🤣 quite fit actually she’s a dick head not everyone has to love vogue!!!! 🙌🙌🙌 let’s just say vogue was nasty witch back in the day trust me 🤪
Didnt all teenage girls have their nasty witch moments though?! 😉

Reactions: 6
Yes they must not have sold. There is massive Irish communities in Vancouver, Sydney, Perth etc which is why they sold well.
She spoke about it as if she was just spreading them out rather than doing them all in 6 weeks. Sounds like same amount of shows but different dates but maybe that helps sales? I hope she releases Prosecco Express on Netflix or Amazon at some point.

Been quite a while now since I've enjoyed the pod. They're really having an 'off' run.

Reactions: 5
Was horrible to Maeve Higgins, denied it, gas lit her about it, fled to America, was on summer House, was a complete creep, was called out on several podcasts about being a sleaze on it, married one of the girls on it.

Des was never on summer house lol his girlfriend Hannah was though
---
I wonder why Joanne wasn’t asked to do last one laughing..

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.