Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad Joanne didn’t do Last One Laughing, it’s the most unfunny thing I’ve ever seen. Managed two episodes and didn’t laugh once. Graham Norton is the only mildly amusing bit of it.

Reactions: 7
I’m glad Joanne didn’t do Last One Laughing, it’s the most unfunny thing I’ve ever seen. Managed two episodes and didn’t laugh once. Graham Norton is the only mildly amusing bit of it.
It’s completely unfunny. And Emma Doran is totally out of her depth on it. Amy Huberman and Ashling Bea give me mean girls vibes

Reactions: 6
Was horrible to Maeve Higgins, denied it, gas lit her about it, fled to America, was on summer House, was a complete creep, was called out on several podcasts about being a sleaze on it, married one of the girls on it.
What did he do to Meave?

He does give me creepy vibes.

Des does give me the ick. I quite like his wife Hannah Berner, follow her online a bit. She's fairly harmless. I dont see them lasting the course though. She is very Gen Z and seems super independent and is definitely outshining him career wise at the moment. Any tea on him? He doesn't seem to be as popular as he once was.

Reactions: 7
I listed to the podcast Des Bishop used to do during lockdowns, and while I enjoyed it, it got fairly unbearable with how he’d gush over Hannah constantly, as their relationship began around that time. Joanne used to guest on the podcast too but you can tell she was getting mightily sick of his shite too. Acting like he was the first person to ever be in love, rather than what he actually was- the tired cliche of a 45 year old man going for a woman 16 years younger than him.

Reactions: 8
I listed to the podcast Des Bishop used to do during lockdowns, and while I enjoyed it, it got fairly unbearable with how he’d gush over Hannah constantly, as their relationship began around that time. Joanne used to guest on the podcast too but you can tell she was getting mightily sick of his shite too. Acting like he was the first person to ever be in love, rather than what he actually was- the tired cliche of a 45 year old man going for a woman 16 years younger than him.
I listened too and remember he tried to make having Joanne and Stephen on a regular thing and was thinking of renaming it, but Joanne was never fully committed. This was right before she was about to take off big time. I also remember when it started to turn weird when all of a sudden Des turned into a love sick puppy and Joanne was sooo uncomfortable. She’d respond to his gushy monologues with okaaay or rrriiiight.. i think she thought Des was losing his mind or going through a breakdown! I don’t think she lasted long on the pod after that! I always got the impression Joanne had a bit of a thing for Des tbh and that’s where the discomfort stemmed from! Tbf she seems to still be close enough with him and pally with Hannah now too

Reactions: 3
I went to alot of Des Bishop's comedy gigs in Vicar Street over the years when he was at his peak and loved them. Went to one more recently within the last few years (genuinely can't even remember what year, so that says it all) and It. Was. Brutal. A complete and utter mansplaining wokefest. There was no comedy. Just him on his soapbox. I can't begin to explain how bad it was.

Amy Huberman is as funny as a root canal. Such a try hard.
If she hadn’t married BOD she’d have been forgotten about years ago.
I went to alot of Des Bishop's comedy gigs in Vicar Street over the years when he was at his peak and loved them. Went to one more recently within the last few years (genuinely can't even remember what year, so that says it all) and It. Was. Brutal. A complete and utter mansplaining wokefest. There was no comedy. Just him on his soapbox. I can't begin to explain how bad it was.
He used to be funny. Did a really good reality show years ago working minimum wage jobs and he came across so well. I think he’s a creep now though, I think a lot of male comedians start doing well and develop a horrible ego/attitude.

Reactions: 8
It’s completely unfunny. And Emma Doran is totally out of her depth on it. Amy Huberman and Ashling Bea give me mean girls vibes
Emma Doran has two topics. Being a Mam and what it was like being a teenager in the 2000’s.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Aisling Bea on the podcast about that bloody prime show AND a tilbury pr drop; two things that I could not care less about. I will never buy Tilbury. I am not paying for Kate Moss’ parties and influencers’ freebies.

Aisling Bea on the podcast about that bloody prime show AND a tilbury pr drop; two things that I could not care less about. I will never buy Tilbury. I am not paying for Kate Moss’ parties and influencers’ freebies.
I watched an episode and a half and it's SO bad. Can't believe Aisling Bea got herself involved in it 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.