Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are really on form the last few weeks. You love to see/hear it. Pmsl over Meatloaf
---
They are really on form the last few weeks. You love to see/hear it. Pmsl over Meatloaf

Reactions: 12
They say so often about how much they hate having to dance, yet share multiple clips on insta from the show of them bothโ€ฆ.. dancing! Is there more context to it in the show that you donโ€™t see on insta? Or is it just them saying something on the pod for the sake of it & one going along with the other!
(Fairly petty, I know.I just find it annoying when they go on about hating to dance! Everyone is awkward dancing!!!)

Reactions: 1
Just listened to the pod on gossipโ€ฆ. So obvious itโ€™s about Spencer and the gossip about him at Jamieโ€™s wedding. Why didnโ€™t they just address it!? Because she didnโ€™t want it all over the press I imagine but it couldnโ€™t have been more obvious.
What episode is this please?

I dont normally find vogue funny but her joke about meatloaf on the pod today had me in tears, maybe it was Joanne's reaction but it was so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No not at all. What makes you think that? She was
Alluding to wanting to get pregnant recently on the pod and the ring he bought her for her 40th?

QUOTE="Glasgow1411, post: 15600661, member: 55203"]
I was howling at the meatloaf joke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Does anyone else thing Joanne and Alan might have broke up?
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Joanne's face in her most recent story looks so different, looks to me like she's had that fat removal from the cheeks that they talked about a while ago. Quick turn around if she has had it done as they were both very against it ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 9
No, think she still drops his name pretty constantly and has mentioned him in this mornings insta story, curious why you thought this though?
Just her sharing that video about a break up and she shared something the other day. I seen she has spoke about him today.

Just caught up on the pod today and they have been great last couple of weeks. I like when they record in person they have better flow - a bit like real vs virtual meetings!

Reactions: 7
Look we've all been caught in a pinch and had to stuff a load of tissue in or whatever..... but to say she walked around Newcastle all day in a nappy ??! I hope she was joking ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜…

I've also so many questions... is her cycle irregular? She seems to get caught out often. And her period seems to just be like BANG !!!! mine .. you know its coming... ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.